Looking for a long cowbell holder for mounting on the bass drum hoop

I play 18" or 20" bass drums and sit pretty high, so the cowbell ends up pretty low / below my knees. Is there a model with a longer rod so that I can get the cowbell to a more convenient height? Manufacturers / Stores don't seem to provide the length, so I guessed that some of you guys might have some more information. Thanks!

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
These work great super solid.

I concur with this one. These are great. However, how high do you need the cowbell above the hoop? The L-arm on this one is big, but not sure how much you need. I suppose once you get the hoop clamp section, you can install any L-arm.

Cheers for all the recommendations - I ended up with the LP Claw on the small tom (rod reversed). It's not exactly perfect but definitely better and not too expensive. I didn't want a giant clamp construction that interfers with the position of other stands.
claw.jpg

Mr. Compactness

The cheaper option would be to use whatever clamp you already have and contact INDe Drum about making you a custom length aluminum rod. About 10 bucks.

brady

Platinum Member
I had the same issue on an 18" bass drum. I happened to have a straight rod from some other cowbell/percussion mount that I acquired at some point. I just secured that rod to the bass drum cowbell mount's rod with small hose clamps. It sticks up several inches higher...