Looking for a free drumset

Sergiy2014

Dear responsible,
I am looking for any drum kit as present with gratitude.
My nephew, aged 8 years, drums for about one year with kitchen pans.
Perhaps he a future talent.But he have special illness autism.
May he will be a famous musician.
He even recently cut your hair by himself-it was very funny, because he explain:"I am the same how the famous musician now!".
I can show his videos, photos.
Sincerely yours uncle Sergiy.
Ukraine.
The city of Odessa.
Tel: +38-099-373-03-53
+38-098-55-32-395
E-mail: [email protected]

Good luck Sergiy. I would look locally in your town for someone looking to donate music gear so you can drive over and pick it up. I don't know how many folks herein are near Odessa and shipping on drums would be fairly costly from Europe or the U.S.

Good luck! And welcome to the forum.
I don't know how many folks herein are near Odessa and shipping on drums would be fairly costly from Europe or the U.S.
I think we're talking Odessa, Ukraine (judging from the e-mail and telephone number).

Good luck Sergiy. I would look locally in your town for someone looking to donate music gear so you can drive over and pick it up. I don't know how many folks herein are near Odessa and shipping on drums would be fairly costly from Europe or the U.S.
I agree. If possible, it's better to see if anyone locally is kind of heart and has some gear they can donate. The kit doesn't have to come as one package, you can assemble a kit from different drums & pieces. Maybe local people can donate one piece each.

I'm not in a position to send you a drum kit, but I do applaud you for supporting your nephew with his interests.

Did he cut his hair to look like Justin Bieber? Now that would be cool.

I would gladly give you my white kit, Sergiy, if you lived close to me, but I don't have that kind of money to be shipping it over there though. I'm sure you guys can come up with some drums if you get creative enough. Necessity is the mother of invention. If you look on YouTube you can see a few homemade kits. There's always something you can do about it.

I know a fellow with autism. Music has given him a focus and brought him into the mainstream a bit. He recently performed at a benefit with Crosby, Stills and Nash. During a soundcheck Crosby was backstage and astounded to hear what sounded like his own voice over the PA. Nick has a facility for vocal mimicry that is remarkable, he does a really great Bryan Adams as well. And he really feels the music. I've played with him a few times and he is great to play with. You won't get a lot of locked eyes cues, but he is so musical that he's easy to follow. Knows a million old Beatles songs too.

http://youtu.be/XScu2y4KZMc

I hope your nephew has the same sort of break through with music.

Back