Looking for a clamp like this

konaboy

Pioneer Member
I have some spare wood laying around from a previous project. Nothing really heavy, so thought I'd make a small accessory tray and mount it to a stand. I found a mount that would work perfect on the Pearl PTT1212. This is what it looks like. Looked on Gibraltar, Pearl, Sweetwater, Google and struggling to find something like this. Maybe I'm searching for the wrong thing, I'm looking under multi clamps.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
What is the clamp in the pic and why not go with it? Sorry, not trying to be sarcastic or anything, but it actually looks like you already found what you need.

konaboy

Pioneer Member
What is the clamp in the pic and why not go with it? Sorry, not trying to be sarcastic or anything, but it actually looks like you already found what you need.

That clamp is attached to the PTT1212 accessory table. I just snipped the clamp part to make it easier to see.

Ghostin one

Ordinary slotted angle iron fits right on a Gibraltar clamp without any cutting (except for the length of slotted angle stock).

It might be bigger than you want, though.

konaboy

Pioneer Member
If all else fails, you could just use a module mount and any typical clamp.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SC-EMMP--gibraltar-sc-emmp-electronic-drum-module-mounting-plate

For that matter, you could maybe use a Tom mount depending on how much room you have
Interesting you say this. I was cruising amazon last night and came across this mount. I think I like this idea a little better as it gives a little more surface area for the mount. I have a number of extra multi clamps laying around that I can use for this. I ordered one and am going to see how it is, may need to drill out the mounting holes a little.

konaboy

Pioneer Member
If all else fails, you could just use a module mount and any typical clamp.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SC-EMMP--gibraltar-sc-emmp-electronic-drum-module-mounting-plate

For that matter, you could maybe use a Tom mount depending on how much room you have
Just put everything together and that mount worked perfect. All told I have a total of $14 into my shelf. Had the 1/8 birch plywood from another project along with some 3/4x1 1/2 wood I used for the frame to create a lip all the way around. Bought a metal mending plate a little bigger than the mount to put on top to reinforce, used some truss head 10/24 screws with lock washers and nuts. Had some of the rubber play mats you buy for kids or workout areas, cut one of those down to line the tray, have a bunch of multi clamps already. Boom a shelf!