London Drumshow 2014 pictures!

WaitForItDrummer

I had an awesome time and it was great to meat Madge, Andy, David, Liam and Oli, Michelle - as well as Eric Harland, Mike Dolbear, Todd Sucherman and Emily Dolan Dickinson ... And others!

Such an awesome time! :D

I'll aim to upload more pictures tomorrow - here are a few for now!

Michele Drees's Tap project show was great!

Attachments

Last edited:

WaitForItDrummer

Sorry about all the separate post... Can't upload multiple pictures from an iPhone...

Todd Sucherman really owned it.

Attachments

Last edited:

WaitForItDrummer

Todd was taking about how to count in complex time signatures and being a decent human being.

Last picture for now - will find a better way to share these pics tomorrow...

Attachments

Last edited:

WaitForItDrummer

Nice shots of the forum group. Who is the ne'er mentioned blonde by MAD's side.?
Thanks! I'm sure there will be more from Andy.

I think she is MAD's daughter - not 100% sure, there was so much *noise* as you can imagine! :) it was hard to hear introductions....

(Good noise...)

Last edited:

Magenta

Platinum Member
Yes, she's MAD's daughter and she's every bit as lovely as her mum and dad.

Fantastic photos, WFID!

Meeting Michèle was the high point of my entire drumming life, I think. She was unbelievably wonderful. In fact, look how wonderful she was - and of course I've named my exquisite padauk snare after her; if anybody can think of a better name for a drum than Michèle, I'd like to hear what it is! (I'm here all week, folks.)

Attachments

Magenta

Platinum Member
Right, here are my photos. David Bailey needn't lie awake at night, worrying.

DW group photo at the Guru stand. Didn't manage to get us all together, unfortunately :(

Next, dear David and lovely Liam going head to head in a frightfully gentlemanly sort of way. LOTS of people came - and stayed - to listen. One guy videoed the whole thing until he ran out of battery after about 15 minutes!

ETA a couple of video links to the post-LDS party:
David: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mldqx7OZXLE
Liam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaFKWUuv_Sw

The kit in the clips is the new Tour, which is enormously impressive and punches way, way above its weight.

Attachments