Lollipop Graveyard

WhoIsTony?

My family and I are practicing Isolation Arts.
Writing songs and having fun recording them.
My kids decided they wanted to start a punk rock band called Lollipop Graveyard.
They wrote this song called Butt In The Front
I hope it gives you a smile

vocals - Athena & Axl
guitar - Crusty Rivets
bass - Broccoli Crush
drums - Special K. Fish
(all 3 are me ... named by my daughter?)

Finally, some much needed levity around here. Thanks for that.

I especially like the vocals at 0:33 (the little interjection) and 0:38 (that scream).

Budding musicians for sure.

Finally, some much needed levity around here. Thanks for that.

I especially like the vocals at 0:33 (the little interjection) and 0:38 (that scream).

Budding musicians for sure.
Thanks man we have fun

that part at :38 ... my son does this thing whenever I ask him a question ... “naahhh”
“Ax you want cereal?”
“Naahh”

so when we got to that part ... he ad libbed the “man, I don’t wanna...”

then for the next one I said ... do that thing you do every time I ask you a question

it worked perfectly

glad you dug it

I see your kids already know that wearing pants with pleats on the front will result in the dreaded "front butt". That's a very advanced concept. I only picked it up at like 26.

OMG how precious...

Way 2 go man.

Awesome memories you made right there.

everything about this is freakin' total PUNK ROCK!!! Coming from an old punker!!! The name is the best!

and I would hope/expect that the mosh pit was circular in nature, with no stupid ninja kicks and arm flailing!!

This is totally priceless! Biggest smile I've had in days. Thank you! Stay safe, Anthony. You and your family are in the "thick" of things.

This is totally priceless! Biggest smile I've had in days. Thank you! Stay safe, Anthony. You and your family are in the "thick" of things.

definitely!!! I want to see you guys when you go on the punk house tour this fall!!!

Back