Lliam 21 months old and wanting to JAM

drumhead61

Gold Member
that is so awesome get up and runnin he'll be a prodigy!
Dude, same thing I thought when he started playing this little Christmas drum my wife and I bought him. This summer he just had to put down some of his rifts and so I knew that he was going to be a player. SO COOL...he has always been into music since he was born. He get fussy, put on music and he was pacified!

aydee

Platinum Member
Great going, lliam!! Dad, I'd look into ear protection for him, if this is happening often.

crdirtRider856

Silver Member
Awesome, man. Its never too soon to start the young 'un on the simple joys in life. Its funny, today I was with my son, who ll be 4 in October tell me that he loves Porcupine Tree! I mean... What more could I ask for?? lol. We need more kids introduced to musical instruments and good music(the kind that stirs an "actual" interest) these days. I see young Liam is getting a great start.

I ve said this before somewhere, but the technology available these days is a blessing in disguise... and by that I mean - while it seems like a great thing, its actually more of an inhibitor to the way we grow up. I could go on, but I ll just say this = I will never raise my son to be reliant on anything that can be turned on and off with a button. I m killin' myself by not rantin n ravin on and on, but I trust you catch my drift. If you want me to drift a little further, I will....

Anyway, thats some good stuff there. I see big things in Liam's future, keep up the good influence, man! : )))

Drummer Karl

KARL MEMBER
It`s so awesome to see when children have the early opportunity to try and check out a musical instrument.
Hope he keeps this interest over a long time.

We never know what will be in twenty years if he keeps it up and discovers the joy and fun.

Great video, so nice to see Jim!! =)

Karl