Little Drum Solo with my band !

Yessir! I liked that very much.

I like that you compted with the band so that the solo was thematic, the drums sounded great, your technique for the exercise was right on the mark - AND IT WAS SHORT!!!!!!!

Perfect!

GeeDeeEmm

Very, very nice solo! A good mix of chops of musicality.

Question, are you the regular drummer in the band? I ask because, although you all play well together, it seemed to me that the band's sound is a tighter, funkier one (sound, that is, not feel), whereas yours is a bit more rock 'n roll. Maybe it was just the drums, though, even though they sounded great.

Wow, I like it ! A good example of what do when soloing within a groove ! Very musical, a lot of technic but no showing off, and very good sound.

Last edited:
Very, very nice solo! A good mix of chops of musicality.

Question, are you the regular drummer in the band? I ask because, although you all play well together, it seemed to me that the band's sound is a tighter, funkier one (sound, that is, not feel), whereas yours is a bit more rock 'n roll. Maybe it was just the drums, though, even though they sounded great.
Thank you ! Yes i am the regular drummer of this band ! I think that the overall sound of the Drums here seems more rocky so that this might be the reason you think so

Great playing! I really enjoyed watching that.

I liked the look and count in around 1:15 where you're like, "come on fellas". Reminds me of Dennis Chambers during the Letterman drum week thing when he gives that stink eye during Cissy Strut.

I liked it to sounded great

Back