Little bit of Gloryhammer at Metaldays

PQleyR

Platinum Member
I'm hoping a bit more footage will appear over the next week, but for now this is the only visual evidence of my performance with Gloryhammer at Metaldays festival in Slovenia. Still, we were excited to see it, and it's nice to see the people fighting an inflatable dragon.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed - "epic" sounding drums to complement the epic band vibe :) A bit of audience sparring & general dragon slaying antics are a cool hint as to how your "brand" is spreading too :)

Loving your story thus far Ben - epic ;)

PQleyR

Platinum Member
A couple of nice photos from that show have now materialized if anyone's interested to see them...

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool pictures :) The closeup of you is especially good. Somewhat pathetically, I find myself coveting the PA too ;)

PQleyR

Platinum Member
Actually I've modified the costume a bit by replacing the cloak with this thing called a gugel, which is a hood with a bit that drapes over the shoulders...it takes up less room in my luggage and it means I can preserve my all-important colour scheme while drumming. The cloak will be saved for my dress uniform, or if we play in, say, Siberia and I need the extra insulation.

You can see it in this backstage shot:

That's probably enough of the fashion show for this thread...