Let's see your POV/ Driver's seat pics

Now that’s a 5.7 liter IROC-Z right there. Had a setup like that back in 89, so fun…moving it wasn’t.
I was fortunate enough to drive a candy apple red 1969 Mustang Fastback 10th -12 grade. Let’s just say that it had its perks.

IMG_2754.jpg
Is this a photo of Bill Brufords latest setup?

What’s the doo-dad on the left had crash? A sizzler of some sort?
It's one of these: https://www.reveriedrums.com/product/sizzle-stick-light/

As a person who's tried most of the gadgets that aim to replicated the riveted cymbal sound, these are the best to my ears. The nice thing is that they are VERY easily removable, so if you only have one or two songs where you want that riveted sound-- or if you want several different cymbals to have that sort of sustain over the course of a gig-- these things will get you there. I've riveted plenty of cymbals over the day-- this is for those cymbals you don't want to install rivets into.

I bought2 of them, the small and the medium, well, it has a nice sound but Imwas expecting something more special...in fact. I never played a riveted cymbal so, at least, I know how it sounds like now.

I bought2 of them, the small and the medium, well, it has a nice sound but Imwas expecting something more special...in fact. I never played a riveted cymbal so, at least, I know how it sounds like now.

It really only makes much difference if you're playing pretty quietly. It's kinda the equivalent of adding maybe 1-2 rivets to a cymbal. Used in a backbeat setting it will extend the decay on the cymbal by a bit.

Ok, in fact, I thought I was gaining a bit more "zingyness", more sizzle and not that much at the. But it has a very nice sound, for sure, more for jazz I think but for Hunk/dance, I will have to ask my drummer where it could be used. Or maybe a quiet passage where there is claps and vocals only and the drummer still has to keep the beat to help singers not loosing it, like on the break of Locked out of Heaven?? A little tiny in the ride with that and the hat should be nice...??

I was fortunate enough to drive a candy apple red 1969 Mustang Fastback 10th -12 grade. Let’s just say that it had its perks.
Yes I am sure it did
I have a 73 vette white convertible L82 350 4 speed all original 150,000 miles. It’s been driven hard and put away wet.

Yes I am sure it did
I have a 73 vette white convertible L82 350 4 speed all original 150,000 miles. It’s been driven hard and put away wet.
Oh my, I bet it’s seen a thing or two. Love the 350, damn I bet it is fast when needed. My best friend’s friend dad had a 1982 corvette that was really fast on the front end and handled quite well for a Chevy lol. My 69 mustang didn’t have the best steering but did fine above 90.

Well, here it is. It's not much, but it is mine.

DriverSeat01_Filter01.jpg

Back