Let's see your POV/ Driver's seat pics

A few new pics.

vxzv9f.jpg

2czcbnq.jpg

9gdg2g.jpg

ejvh1v.jpg

nysk7a.jpg

Here is an updated POV / Drivers seat pic.
I do have a question for everyone, is anyone actually 100% happy satisfied with their set? I'm extremely close. Finally

Attachments

• Crush.JPG
    Crush.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 2,429
DDrum reflex series setup in 4 piece
14" Zildjian A Custom hi hats
16" A Custom crash
20" A Custom medium ride
Iron Cobra single pedal

Love the drums, they sound great. A Customs are perfect. Finally putting together the kit I want.

18" crash next

Attachments

• DRUMS2.jpg
    DRUMS2.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 2,631
I do have a question for everyone, is anyone actually 100% happy satisfied with their set? I'm extremely close. Finally

100%? I don't think that's ever happened, since my drum kits will always need to compromise on several factors:

- Price (I'm paying for it myself)
- Size (stage space is limited)
- Bulk (I have to lug it around and set up it myself)

So yeah, as much as I'd love to have a house full of drums, cymbals and hardware and a team of roadies and drum techs to carry it around and set them up for me, that's not going to happen any time soon. But for what I have and can afford, I'm extremely satisfied with my drums.

1 up 2 down. 12, 14 and 16 Gretsch Renowns.

Attachments

• DSC08851.JPG
    DSC08851.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 2,366
I'm extremely pleased with mine, but I keep on listening and looking anyways. ;)

Dennis

Here's a view of mine. Most times I only take 2 or 3 toms with me.
I like to change my cymbals in the practice space, too, I usually only
take a few of them to the gigs.

I'm extremely pleased with my drums, although I think no drum set
can do everything. I for myself need to have a little jazz kit with 18" bass drum.

I'm also very happy with my cymbals, although I might need some more
brillant models for rock or pop situations. The Meinl Byzance dark crash
is VERY allround though - quiet to loud, cutting to dry and dark, it can do
it all IMO.

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 2,332
You mean mine? thanks, no it doesn't! Arky, who has the same finish on his kit, has made a thread.
It would still be nice to have an own thread on your kit. Your kit has more toms plus it looks nice with your cymbals. As with any setup, your configuration/placement might also serve as inspiration for others. Plus, your thread will be guitar free - many might appreciate this ;-)

Here's a pic of my Ludwig Vistalites.
22"x13" 13"x9 16"x16" with an Acrolite snare

Attachments

• rsz_poikavista_031UUS.jpg
    rsz_poikavista_031UUS.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 2,053
It would still be nice to have an own thread on your kit. Your kit has more toms plus it looks nice with your cymbals. As with any setup, your configuration/placement might also serve as inspiration for others. Plus, your thread will be guitar free - many might appreciate this ;-)
Arky and Jonathan - I'll probably make one in a couple of months, when I receive my
new jazz kit :).

Here's a view NOT from my driver's seat but from the people I was driving at that night :).
While I know my finish is a matter of taste, I absolutely love it evey day!!

Attachments

• IMG_2381klein.jpg
    IMG_2381klein.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 1,979
Back