Let's see your POV/ Driver's seat pics

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

here is my everyday "rock" kit. Just chilling in the band room at work.

IMG_1706.jpgIMG_1705.jpgIMG_1703.jpg

and my 1955 Ludwig with my proto-rockabilly/old school country/old school rock and roll band at the AMA Vintage Bike festival this July. It was 100*F that day....brutal

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

set up as a 2 piece that day...my "get in/get out" set up
IMG_2023.jpg

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Moved in to a new rehearsal room this weekend. I've definitely had worse views than this

is that a second kit for you, or someone else who also shares the space?

A long time ago, I was in a band who had a big space like this with 2 other friend bands (it was not as dressed up) and our drummers (I played bass in that band) all had their kits side by side in the room. It was an incredibly trusting situation

Naigewron

Platinum Member
is that a second kit for you, or someone else who also shares the space?

A long time ago, I was in a band who had a big space like this with 2 other friend bands (it was not as dressed up) and our drummers (I played bass in that band) all had their kits side by side in the room. It was an incredibly trusting situation
It belongs to another band who rents the space along with us. We all know each other well 😊

I've left my kit in shared rehearsal rooms all my life and never had a single issue. Sometimes I knew the other bands, sometimes I didn't. It's an extremely common arrangement around here

drumnut87

thebig kit.jpg
last pic i took of my full setup. a couple of things have changed, ive added a 16" crash to the left hand side (just out of shot), changed the janus pedal for a pearl eliminator, and changed the 16" china for an 18" inverted bell china from amedia cymbals to match the rest of my cymbals :)