Let's see your POV/ Driver's seat pics

Nuka

Some pics of My kit are floating earlier in this thread. Here's some updated ones.
Yes, that's My sister's spare duvet rammed in the bass drum haha.

Also, I'm a cloak maker, the cover on my drums in the first pic is My XL demo cloak xP

Everything is as low as it goes (and considering I'm 6'4" that becomes quite a challenge).

I also sit as close as possible to My snare...

A

Anthony Amodeo

I feel like this kit is begging for one of Bachmans Speedy Remote Hats........would be perfect right between the 10" and what looks like a 12" to the left of the 10 right under the cowbell

Last edited:

Xero Talent

Silver Member

Tama Superstar: 12x9, 16x16, 18x16, 24x18
Gretsch hammered brass snare: 14x8
Evans G2 coated over G1 clears. Evans EQ3 batter/Onyx reso. Evans G14 over Glass 500
Zildjian cymbals.
And Regal Tip sticks.

Older pic (minus the new ride) but you get the idea.
I'm looking at buying the exact same Gretsch snare, how do you like it?

Nuka

I feel like this kit is begging for one of Bachmans Speedy Remote Hats........would be perfect right between the 10" and what looks like a 12" to the left of the 10 right under the cowbell
That's an 8" with a 10" beside it. I do want a remote hat, but I was thinking nearer the ride.

garydrummer

Here's one...
This was the kit (Serial #5) that Omar Hakim and Will Kennedy used to launch the Pearl Reference Series in 2005. They both signed the kit after they completed the tour.
I just sold this kit (But still have the autographed snare ser#24). I love this kit!
Life is Goooood!
G

Attachments