Let's see your Halloween gig costume

The band I am in now always does a group themed costume. One year we were cavemen, last year we were the cereal monsters, this year we are Spider-Man villains. I'm going as Carnage then we've got Rhino and the Goblins, both Hob & Green. Gigs are tonight and tomorrow so I'll check back with some pics. First time in my life I ever played a gig with gloves and/or a face covering.

Also the first time in my life I ever wore a skin tight stretchy body suit. Several hundred people over two days are about to be uncomfortably familiar with how much man I really am haha.
Being an avid Spider-Man reader/fan I'm looking forward to the photos.

Change of plans.. I picked up a cool sparkly black police hat at a used clothing store for $10.. added my mirrored aviator sunglasses and black shirt - and Presto - Captain and Tenille!
Oddly, everyone thought I was from the YMCA..

I can only remember having to dress up for a Halloween gig twice. I dressed in military style once, because I had various bits of uniforms hanging in the closet. The other time, I dressed as a cop, because I had bought some ex-cop's shirt at a thrift store. I put that on with tuxedo pants and black shoes. I actually had people freaked out because they thought I was really a lawman.

Another time, the band I was in got dressed up for a Halloween gig, and I didn't, mainly because I don't like costumes generally. It really wasn't a big deal.

I can only remember having to dress up for a Halloween gig twice. I dressed in military style once, because I had various bits of uniforms hanging in the closet. The other time, I dressed as a cop, because I had bought some ex-cop's shirt at a thrift store. I put that on with tuxedo pants and black shoes. I actually had people freaked out because they thought I was really a lawman.

Another time, the band I was in got dressed up for a Halloween gig, and I didn't, mainly because I don't like costumes generally. It really wasn't a big deal.
It's only been in the last year or two that I've gone all out with the band, in prior years I would usually do something simple but in theme like a printed Tshirt and/or a pair of patterned shorts. One year the band went as caveman so I got a pair of animal print swim trunks and wore just those, literally just those haha.

No pics, but I wore coveralls/Chiller Killer with a black expressionless mask carrying a machete and/or a chain saw. Surprisingly, I wasn't ejected for the machete.

Back