Latest Purchase...Non-percussion

Hewitt2

Do these count? Lol - Two strays that had been in a shelter for a very long time. No one wanted to give them a home as one has a slightly deformed nose and the other is 10 years old and needs daily meds.

Animals given a second chance are your best friend for life! Nothing more rewarding then giving these precious darlings a generous serving of love & security! ❤️

Our bulldog is already pitching in and donating his favorite bed to the cats!

Attachments

• 50E21BA0-69C9-4074-B725-24735B8BEE76.jpeg
    50E21BA0-69C9-4074-B725-24735B8BEE76.jpeg
    378.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 7FB374F1-8B6E-4669-AC7D-2EE52032DF1E.jpeg
    7FB374F1-8B6E-4669-AC7D-2EE52032DF1E.jpeg
    583.1 KB · Views: 16
My wife's last tattoo, the guy had a rechargeable USB tattoo, well, pen is the best way to describe it. It was the quietest thing I've ever encountered and the fine line detail was uncanny. I was in awe. I'll get a pic of the finished product when she gets up (it's 0446hrs)
Tattooing equipment , inks and aftercare have come a long way in the last decade alone. My artist used 2 different machines including one like you mentioned on my last piece , which hopefully gets finished next month .

My humorous daughter purchased two coffee mugs for me for my 55th. Harley is the dog .

D66C4762-BE93-4AC5-B1DE-9A9A19A528DE.jpeg

This one was odd …. At first , just a plain flat black mug 🤷🏻‍♂️. Ok whatever, anything the kids get me is appreciated. And I guess I could always use it in the garage 🤷🏻‍♂️. I mean it is just a plain black mug , so if I screwed it up working in the garage. …. No big deal 🤷🏻‍♂️
0C2F612C-3ED5-462E-9599-72C652A94A20.jpeg

But, I fill it with coffee for the first time this morning, turn around after grabbing a breakfast bar and it turned into this . The hot temp shows the hidden pic. Pretty cool! She never told me what it did when she gave it to me a month ago .

C2B6A90C-DE14-4159-ACE1-DE2BEDC68788.jpeg

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member
Do these count? Lol - Two strays that had been in a shelter for a very long time. No one wanted to give them a home as one has a slightly deformed nose and the other is 10 years old and needs daily meds.

Animals given a second chance are your best friend for life! Nothing more rewarding then giving these precious darlings a generous serving of love & security! ❤️

Our bulldog is already pitching in and donating his favorite bed to the cats!
there are not enough like buttons/emoji's for this!!!

AWESOME!!!!!

Jeremy Crockett

Until I have the scratch to get an all-tube guitar amp, I picked up this Vox VT20+. It's a "hybrid", one tube is better than none, right?
Anyway, it does sound very good considering it's just 20 watts.

Vox_VT20Plus01.jpg

VoxVT20Plus02.jpg

cbphoto

Diamond Member
Hello everyone, me and my fiancé is looking for wedding dinner at hotel/chinese restaurant in Sep 2022. Would love to check if you guys have any recommendation. We are trying to go as budget as possible. Best if you can also advice me bridal shop or ranboo merch as well. :)
🤯

Supergrobi

Technical Supervisor
Staff member
roddyjohn17 ➡️
giphy.gif

SomeBadDrummer

Platinum Member
Kobalt 10 Amp 18" corded weed eater. Put some .095 multi edged line on it and it's more like a weed murderer.

I dont like gas weed eaters.
The only brand of gas yard tools I own is Stihl. Have a 15 year old blower that starts with 3 pulls every time (2 with the choke, then fired up).

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
The only brand of gas yard tools I own is Stihl. Have a 15 year old blower that starts with 3 pulls every time (2 with the choke, then fired up).
I've been through 3 gas weed eaters out here. The Poulan Pro broke. The one left here (dont know brand, it was green) died, and I have a Troy-Bilt 4 stroke that needs a new throttle cable to stay running. Electric is just so much easier, quieter, and my hands dont hurt when I'm done.

My mower is a Honda. It's a beast.

Odd-Arne Oseberg

Platinum Member
So, I'm not really too much into tech. People don't believe me when I say I still use a $20 Nokia phone, but I do. Still do actually, but after my iPad died a while back today I this iPod.

It's really all I need for Pro Metronome, Spotify, Amazing Slowdowner and a few other drum apps like DrumJam etc..

DSC00836.JPG

acsunda

Well for something completely out of left field, I collect (and customize) historically accurate, functional swords. This is my most recent purchase, a 14th century longsword. I added the green leather belt suspension and the little brass decorative pieces to the scabbard.

IMG_9414.jpg

C.M. Jones

Diamond Member
Well for something completely out of left field, I collect (and customize) historically accurate, functional swords. This is my most recent purchase, a 14th century longsword. I added the green leather belt suspension and the little brass decorative pieces to the scabbard.

View attachment 114329
Intriguing. I'm not a collector of weaponry (or of anything at all, for that matter), but I majored in English as an undergraduate, with a concentration in medieval literature. Knightly engagement has always fascinated me, as have the rules of conduct that shape it.

The Metropolitan Museum of Art (NYC) has incredible medieval exhibits. I lived in NYC for three years and was able to tour the collection several times.

Last edited: