Lars Ulrich is in da house. Metallica rules!

someguy01

I bet Lars didn't pass the grade 8 exam. Lol.
I guess that would depend on the grade the teacher Rasmussen hired for Lars during the "Ride the Lightning" recording would give.

Joshua Johnson

MoP, Reign in Blood, Peace Sells, Darkness Descends, Game Over... Quite the year.
Side note, a few days ago I saw an AARP ad that said MoP was released this week in 1986. Pretty brilliant marketing to hip up their image.
Is that so ?? Well the 2 heavy metal albums from 1986 would be Reign In Blood (Slayer) and Peace Sells (Megadeth). I recommend the best heavy metal album is Reign In Blood by Slayer because of their song Raining Blood.

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Is that so ?? Well the 2 heavy metal albums from 1986 would be Reign In Blood (Slayer) and Peace Sells (Megadeth). I recommend the best heavy metal album is Reign In Blood by Slayer because of their song Raining Blood.

to me they are a solid tie...RIB is the foundation for punky-thrash, and all out speed...but nothing beets PS's for groove+thrashy feel...and the whole album is just bombastic...Gar Sammuelson was owning it...all metal afterwards would not have been the same without those 2 albums

Joshua Johnson

to me they are a solid tie...RIB is the foundation for punky-thrash, and all out speed...but nothing beets PS's for groove+thrashy feel...and the whole album is just bombastic...Gar Sammuelson was owning it...all metal afterwards would not have been the same without those 2 albums
Yup exactly.