Laptop Stand Reccommendations?

mkent

Hey all,

I just got my Behringer UMC404HD 4-channel audio interface to get me started on my journey in the world of drum recording. I've always wanted to get a nice stand for my laptop, and now that I have my audio interface, I wanted to see if there was one that has some kind of shelf I could place it on for easy access to adjust levels and gain and stuff. Any ideas?

I'd love to see your guys' rigs!

Thanks a lot for the help.

May not be the answer you want but I’ve used a music stand forever and it works amazing. That or a practice pad on a snare stand. These things you most likely have already so it’s great. I’ve never wanted to blow the bank on a “laptop stand” that’s basically a music stand anyway. Just a thought!!

Oh, I see you are searching for a laptop stand. I will tell you that many web stores have risks and you can't trust every store. About one year ago, I had problems and pain in my neck. I went to a doctor, and there they told me to change the stand when I work on my laptop. So, I started searching on various web stores for a stand for laptop. I was searching about one week, after I found a good option for me which was https://smartlaptopstands.com/ yeah, obviously it helped me, and the pain went away. I hope I helped someone!

Last edited:
@mkent Gator Frameworks Media Tray (link here) has served me very well. Be warned, it is heavy. The table and leg tubing are all steel. However it folds flat for transport. The weight makes it VERY stable once set up.

I usually use that when running my simple in-ear/backing track rig - small mixer and tablet. When I take out my 6u case - mixer, UPS/power conditioner, laptop - I put that on a compact piano bench like this.

I like things that fold flat in the car, and give good stable surface area when in use. These two fit the bill for me.

Amazon has a few stands, there are the Gibraltar essential stands, but their kinda small/short

If you have a mic stand, Sweetwater has a table top you can but and screw in

Back