Kraft Music recommedations?

Achilles Stand

The Yelp page for Kraft Music has some pretty bad reviews (alongside the good ones too). Of course these things will happen with even the best stores. To get a clearer picture from personal experiences, can anyone recommend or recommend against buying a Roland TD17 KVX bundle from Kraft? Also has anyone used their financing? There were some tales about their financing being kind of sneaky. Thanks!

I did end up placing my order with them. The guy on the phone that helped me was professional, polite, patient and knowledgable. There doesnt appear to be anything out of sorts about the store whatsoever. If I remember, I'll update this post once I've got my kit.

It's been quite a while (few yrs) since I've ordered from Kraft but my last order was no different than getting off of Musicians Friend or similar sites... no issues with the transaction, shipping time, products, etc. They often have some decent "bundles" when it comes to electronic drum stuff in particular.

Glad it worked out for you so far.

I've bought two sets from them in the last two months, and they are now my go-to drum seller. Courteous, prompt, engaged, polite and helpful. My orders came to my door in 48 hours, no charge for shipping, and with the great bundle deals (hi-hat and bass pedals and throne).

I did end up placing my order with them. The guy on the phone that helped me was professional, polite, patient and knowledgable. There doesnt appear to be anything out of sorts about the store whatsoever. If I remember, I'll update this post once I've got my kit.

I said I'd update once I got the kit, everything went smoothly after all. FedEx had some issues, but that's just typical FedEx bs. Everything was good with Kraft, highly recommended.

I bought a Roland VAD 306 kit from them and the selling point was their bundles. They also gave me a personal call after making my order, to thank me and allow me to ask any questions I may have. The kit came to me in two days, free of charge. I am really impressed with the company.

Back