Kill the Headlights - Studio Session

Skwerly

So my band, Kill the Headlights, just got out of the studio. My Mapex recorded like a dream, and the raw tracks sounded studio to me lol. Anyhow, here's our MySpace where you can give a listen if you want. It's "harder rock" or alternative, but not screamer metal.

The first two songs are originals, the second "covers" kinda done our way. We needed a demo that would showcase the band doing both, and felt this fit the bill nicely.

Thanks for the listen!

http://www.myspace.com/564370080/?pm_cmp=nav

alex19

sounds nice bud. i cant determine if "killing in the name of" is too slow. it seems it to me, am i correct? it may just be my ears

Skwerly

haha, tis very possible. we put a tad more work into the originals :) i'll have to have a listen to see! thanks for checking it out though. was a fun session to be sure.

Skwerly

yea, there is nothing like being handed the CD of all your hard work, popping it in the player on the way home and going, "Dang! this sounds decent! woot!"

Skwerly

hmm, i just listened to the original "killing in the name of", and while the verses are the same it seems they start and end it a little faster. weird. never did notice that. lol.