K Heavy Ride - for $100!

joshisaces

Gold Member
I don't think I would ever use it and I know it's a good deal, so could I resell it for more than $100?

11a1fd1g93n03oc3l28c39d686347d9f71aa8.jpg

youll get that easily as long as there are no defects looks an amazing deal for you there

WHOA DUDE!
how do you know that?

Not really that difficult, they haven't been putting them out with that kind of lettering for very long...
Awesome deal, I'd love to have one of those sometime.

Well, that lettering was introduced in 04, 05 or 06. But you can check what year it is from by reading the serial ;)

I have a story for you:

About half a year ago, I found a slightly older K Heavy ride (can't remember if it was 20 or 22") at a pawn shop for $75. I didn't have the money right then (and I was supposed to be working) so I said If they could hold it for me and I would for sure come get it tomorrow. They said sure. That night, a tornado ripped through Gladstone, MO, and completely destroyed the pawn shop. They re-opened a temporary location a few blocks away, and I went to see if by some miracle it was found undamaged, but alas, never to be seen again.

I have a story for you:

About half a year ago, I found a slightly older K Heavy ride (can't remember if it was 20 or 22") at a pawn shop for $75. I didn't have the money right then (and I was supposed to be working) so I said If they could hold it for me and I would for sure come get it tomorrow. They said sure. That night, a tornado ripped through Gladstone, MO, and completely destroyed the pawn shop. They re-opened a temporary location a few blocks away, and I went to see if by some miracle it was found undamaged, but alas, never to be seen again.

haha wow. Is there a moral to that story? We don't have tornadoes here, and I'm pretty sure the dude's house isn't gonna blow down XD

UPDATE!
It's 2 years old. No cracks or physical defects. I'm going to pick it up today! I'm stoked.

Sorry for bumping it up, but:

I have it in the classifieds if anyone is interested. Asking 200 obo. You can't lose anything for asking more.

Back