Justdrumsonline Customer Service

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
I noticed while re-wrapping my Taye Studio Maple snare that two of the lugs were damaged. They were missing the threaded bits where the mounting screws attach. Inexpensive hardware. I emailed Taye about replacements and was told that didn't sell to the public and gave me Justdrumsonline.com web address to contact. This store in Virginia, is owned by forum member Shane Fowlkes and family. I have done business with them before. Went to the website, called the phone number, talked to Mike, who said he would call Taye for the proper part number and call me back. 5 minutes, yes five minutes later he called with the number, the pricing and shipping info, and two minutes later they were ordered. That is customer service. All of that for a small 18.00 sale. Thought I would pass on some good customer service info, but what I expected from Shane and the boys. If you are in the Midlothian area of Virginia or need decent online service Give this store a shot.

longgun

Gold Member
I noticed while re-wrapping my Taye Studio Maple snare that two of the lugs were damaged. They were missing the threaded bits where the mounting screws attach. Inexpensive hardware. I emailed Taye about replacements and was told that didn't sell to the public and gave me Justdrumsonline.com web address to contact. This store in Virginia, is owned by forum member Shane Fowlkes and family. I have done business with them before. Went to the website, called the phone number, talked to Mike, who said he would call Taye for the proper part number and call me back. 5 minutes, yes five minutes later he called with the number, the pricing and shipping info, and two minutes later they were ordered. That is customer service. All of that for a small 18.00 sale. Thought I would pass on some good customer service info, but what I expected from Shane and the boys. If you are in the Midlothian area of Virginia or need decent online service Give this store a shot.
Good stuff............................refreshing to hear about good customer service.......................sometimes it seems to be a lost art

thunderstruck

Silver Member
Customer service is what separates good businesses form great businesses. There is certainly a need for better customer service in every industry. Sounds like Justdrumsonline is one of the great ones.

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
And now for an update....

I just got an email that the lugs have shipped.

4 hours from first phone call to lugs being shipped. Looks like Taye has their parts dept. in order also.