Just placed an order

DrumWhipper

I decided to try something a bit different from what I’ve normally run. After spending time on MyCymbal.com I decided on the following:

14 Medium HHX hats
16 HHX thin crash
18 HHX thin crash
19 HHX Complex thin crash
21 HHX thin ride

Order has been placed and they should be here in a few days!

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member
you spent more on cymbals in one order than I have in 30 years of drumming!!!!

gonna be great!

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
Wow I'd be overwhelmed with all the new toys-it takes awhile to really get to know a cymbal. So you going to set them all up or you have a strategy to test crashes or set up different ways?? I'm excited for you.

Bozozoid

Platinum Member
If I didn't have to drive an 8 piece horn band I'd opt for thin as well. They are just so pretty! Sounding. You are going to run around like a land swimming flipper when you hear those spherical diamonds. You lucky 🐕!.

DrumWhipper

Wow I'd be overwhelmed with all the new toys-it takes awhile to really get to know a cymbal. So you going to set them all up or you have a strategy to test crashes or set up different ways?? I'm excited for you.
I plan on using them all. The 19 and 18 crashes will be the main ones up front with the 16 over the floor toms. I do plan on adding an ozone crash eventually.

KEEF

Lottery win?? :D

Look forward to hearing your report.......

River19

Go big or go home I guess......enjoy those.....

yammyfan

Those are nice cymbals and great sizes. I employ a fairly similarly sized set of K Sweets and find that big, dark and thin cymbals work for a wide variety of applications. I think you're really going to like those. Congrats!

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Wow I'd be overwhelmed with all the new toys-it takes awhile to really get to know a cymbal.
I feel the same way. I must go through a break in period with each new (to me) cymbal. Having a whole set would be a huge load of info to sort through initially. I might actually do it one cymbal at a time if ever in that situation.

cbphoto

Diamond Member
Wow I'd be overwhelmed with all the new toys-it takes awhile to really get to know a cymbal.
It is still taking me a while. When there are sounds in your head…

DrumWhipper

Didn't take long. What's the verdict?
I'm three hours from Memphis so anything coming from there usually only takes a day.

I absolutely love them. They sound phenomenal by theirselves. I can't wait to see how they sound with the band mixed in.

DrumWhipper

Sabian for me. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️