Just got back from Rolling Stones at Heinz Field Pittsburgh

It's been a roller coaster week emotionally for your humble narrator. My Mom passed away and her memorial service was just this past SAT and yours truly did the eulogy. She was 95 and had taken a turn for the worst a few weeks back so it wasn't unexpected. My daughter from Vegas had come back for the service and thought her Mom and Dad needed cheering up so she bought us tix for the Stones! It was SO MUCH FUN! My gosh those cats are so good. My whole rock and roll existence from the 60's/70's/80's seemed to unfold in front of me tonight. Steve Jordan did a wonderful job and don't let anyone tell you anything different. 2 hour set with a double encore and NOBODY left before it was all over. The energy of the show far exceeded my expectations.

I'll post some pics tomorrow in this thread so stay tuned. God Bless you All and LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

At least they're taking their audience into account by using those GIANT screens ;) My condolences and glad you guys had a great time! I'd love to see the Stones if I could afford the $500+ a ticket!

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Apparently, I was seated below and just left of you.

1633418401039.png

At least they're taking their audience into account by using those GIANT screens ;) My condolences and glad you guys had a great time! I'd love to see the Stones if I could afford the $500+ a ticket!
Thanks Bo. 'ppreciate cha. I'm not sure if ticket prices are different across the various tour stops, but all three of our tickets combined were less than $500 including service charges.
No words we can pen will assuage your loss, hold your Mother’s memories dear, my condolences.
She was an amazing lady! Thanks so much.

My heartfelt condolences to you, Darth.
It's time to celebrate her life now with all you do.
Long live your Mom, and long live Rock and Roll!

Thanks Bo. 'ppreciate cha. I'm not sure if ticket prices are different across the various tour stops, but all three of our tickets combined were less than $500 including service charges.

She was an amazing lady! Thanks so much.
That’s a great deal. When I looked up to buy tickets, the cheap seats were starting at $367 a ticket! And people complain about the cost of going to Disneyland....

It's been a roller coaster week emotionally for your humble narrator. My Mom passed away and her memorial service was just this past SAT and yours truly did the eulogy. She was 95 and had taken a turn for the worst a few weeks back so it wasn't unexpected. My daughter from Vegas had come back for the service and thought her Mom and Dad needed cheering up so she bought us tix for the Stones! It was SO MUCH FUN! My gosh those cats are so good. My whole rock and roll existence from the 60's/70's/80's seemed to unfold in front of me tonight. Steve Jordan did a wonderful job and don't let anyone tell you anything different. 2 hour set with a double encore and NOBODY left before it was all over. The energy of the show far exceeded my expectations.

I'll post some pics tomorrow in this thread so stay tuned. God Bless you All and LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Really sorry for your loss man - all the best to your and your family.

The show looks great - Steve is absolutely the man!!!

Looks like a total BLAST!

Thanks for sharing and all the best.

Really sorry for your loss man - all the best to your and your family.

The show looks great - Steve is absolutely the man!!!

Looks like a total BLAST!

Thanks for sharing and all the best.

Thanks Nicholas. All the guys looked to be really having a great time. This was the third tour stop and I think they've started to develop some more chemistry with Steve. Nothing seemed forced.

Sorry for your loss, brother.
I'm sure the show was great indeed. Steve had BIG shoes to fill & like may other "hired guns" filling in on big acts before him, he pulled it off just fine.
Glad you had this show to take your mind off things.

Back