July 4th neighborhood concert

Bo Eder, so you do a singing/drumming one man band type act? That's really cool! Do you have any videos of your act? I went to your website and saw your drum solos and trio videos - which both sounded very good by the way. I'd really like to check your OMB act if you wouldn't mind sharing. Thanks!

Bo Eder, so you do a singing/drumming one man band type act? That's really cool! Do you have any videos of your act? I went to your website and saw your drum solos and trio videos - which both sounded very good by the way. I'd really like to check your OMB act if you wouldn't mind sharing. Thanks!
There are some earlier videos I posted to my YouTube channel. But it’s literally just me playing drums and singing over a track. Not very exciting in video form ?

How’s this?

There are some earlier videos I posted to my YouTube channel. But it’s literally just me playing drums and singing over a track. Not very exciting in video form ?

How’s this?

That was real good and you’re a very talented fellow. Congratulations!

How’s this?
Wow! I'm speechless..

How’s this?
Tama!

And skills!

I live in a state that has over 400 golf courses, and, not counting the steroid ranger carts some people drive, the vast, vast majority of the carts here look just like those. In use on courses, and on the streets around those courses. The retirement communities are especially fun.
any courses i play wouldn't allow non-grass tires like those. they tear up the course making sharp turns.

Nice job Bo , kit looks really good
Your community is getting spoiled they'll expect you every other Sat , but I'm sure you wont mind
Groove on

Nice job Bo , kit looks really good
Your community is getting spoiled they'll expect you every other Sat , but I'm sure you wont mind
Groove on
It’s fun. I suppose I’ll do it as often as they want. As soon as we get the clearance to go back to work, then it all changes ?

There could be a couple of more times since we were told our governor will look at letting Disney open in three weeks, so maybe I’ll try to get a good video of a couple of songs.

That would be great for the neighbor hood , im sure they appreciate it , I was trying to do something similar but we've gone back to work
?

That would be great for the neighbor hood , im sure they appreciate it , I was trying to do something similar but we've gone back to work
?
Disney keeps doing this “off and on” thing. Our governor is really messing up everybody’s plans ?

If it goes longer I may foot the bill and hire a band to play with me.

I remember when Jerry Brown was Governor in the 80's but that's another story.
Hope Cali gets it together or your going have to put the donation bucket out

Back