Judas Priest writing new album

JT1

Silver Member
Hell yeah folks I know they aren't for everyone but I do know there are people here that will appreciate this as much as I do.

This is the best news ever, I thought once they announced their farewell tour that that was it well it isn't so.

I liked Nostradamus a lot but it's not The Priest I know and love. I bet this next one is going to be a pure metal beast of an album!

paistemage

i have been known to listen to the song painkiller, or dissident aggressor. Or electric Eye...

I don't love them, but can't knock them.

I prefer Maiden for my double or triple guitar attack, though

DrumEatDrum

Platinum Member
Cool.

When "Angel of Retribution" came out, I thought it was the best metal album I had heard in some time.

I couldn't be bothered with "Nostradamus" though.

JT1

Silver Member
Cool.

When "Angel of Retribution" came out, I thought it was the best metal album I had heard in some time.

I couldn't be bothered with "Nostradamus" though.
Yeah I agree man I loved Angel I really did I hope they write something similar but obviously better than that. I think Nostradamus was one of those one-offs well I hope so anyway.

The Priest is back...I´m interesting to listen to that new album, I hope it´s fueled with raw power soaring high. I have been a Priest fan for years!

razorx

Platinum Member
Most times when a band has a "Farewell Tour" It means that they are taking a break and will be back. Examples include Ozzy, Kiss, Motley Crue ( to some extent), and now them.

GoGoMassacre

Yeeeeeah Judas Priest! Homoeroticism at it's very best. I love them! They sell mini vans like no other...

But really. They rule. Love them.