Jonathan's latest youtube cover!

Pass.of.E.r.a.

Gold Member
Hello again everybody!

sorry I've been absent for a while (computer got a rather nasty virus), but I'm back with a vengeance!

Here's my latest youtube cover video, Coheed & Cambria's Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End.

I know it's a bit on the longer side, but if you don't feel like watching alllll of it at least skip to 4:40. Some tasty grooves in there.

Thanks again for watching! I look forward to your comments!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA14NUscCfw

-Jonathan

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Right, that's it Jonathan, you've got a big problem buddy boy! That performance confirmed what I already knew, you're my favourite hard rock drummer on DW! That's top of the tree, numero uno, Mr. DW hard rock drummer right there. Now you're on a pedestal, others will try to knock you off, but don't worry too much. A young rock player with your touch, your accuracy, your dynamic, yet wonderful reserve is very rare indeed.

Hey, now I've bigged you up, are you playing out? Love to see some band stuff as I'm no fan of covers.

J

Jennygirl

Awesome, entertaining, relaxed, totally skillful. You have X factor Jonathan. How long have you been playing?

Your drum room looks really cool too - what's the deal there? Did you build it?

Pass.of.E.r.a.

Gold Member
Right, that's it Jonathan, you've got a big problem buddy boy! That performance confirmed what I already knew, you're my favourite hard rock drummer on DW! That's top of the tree, numero uno, Mr. DW hard rock drummer right there. Now you're on a pedestal, others will try to knock you off, but don't worry too much. A young rock player with your touch, your accuracy, your dynamic, yet wonderful reserve is very rare indeed.

Hey, now I've bigged you up, are you playing out? Love to see some band stuff as I'm no fan of covers.
Andy you are too kind! Thank you so much, that means a lot to me!

Well my band is just about ready to start doing gigs, and once we start in the next month or so, I'll be sure to post vids.

Awesome, entertaining, relaxed, totally skillful. You have X factor Jonathan. How long have you been playing?

Your drum room looks really cool too - what's the deal there? Did you build it?
Thank you so much Jenny! I've been playing for 17 years come December (since I was 1).

Nope just the basement, with sound dampening panels around my kit with a cool looking bed sheet over top.

It is possible to play technical, and up tempo and still be relaxed. Good job.
Thank you very much kind sir!

-Jonathan