Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz here!

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
OK...youve got one artist other than W.A. to tour with. I've seen you on many award shows and if you were to walk up to the podium with one other musician for an award who would that be. Your answer won't be pushing Al to the side...just curious who that artist would be...think of it as a second job..a night or day job.
Another hard question, there are many artists/bands that I'd be thrilled to play with. McCartney, Neil Diamond, Elvis Costello, The Kinks, Talking Heads, B-52s, INXS, Bowie would have been cool, Alice Cooper, U2, R.E.M., Blondie, Monkees, Elton John, Cheap Trick... it could be a much longer list.

Bozozoid

Another hard question, there are many artists/bands that I'd be thrilled to play with. McCartney, Neil Diamond, Elvis Costello, The Kinks, Talking Heads, B-52s, INXS, Bowie would have been cool, Alice Cooper, U2, R.E.M., Blondie, Monkees, Elton John, Cheap Trick... it could be a much longer list.
Whoa!..i was thinking (maybe) one particular artist but you gave me a buffet! of various choices. You definitely aren't a strict vegetarian. Looks like you'll even grab a small fry and Coney dog along the yellow brick road.