Jimi Hendrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
666 is everywhere, heck look at the Disney logo...owls are big in Disney movies, mirrors are big in Disney movies, devil horns (index and pinky fingers up) are so prevalent, every character makes devil horns with their hands at some point...this was before the devil horns connotated "rock and roll"...it can't be coincidence. Mirrors, owls and butterflies are big occult symbols. Why do parents get killed early on in a lot of Disney movies? It's really sick the way they sneak stuff in. Research it.

The thing is, this stuff will show up wherever we go looking for it. Confirmation bias is the name of the phenomenon:

Wikipedia said:
Confirmation bias, also called myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, or recall information in a way that confirms one's beliefs or hypotheses.[Note 1][1] It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs. People also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Incidentally (for James) this is my 4,777th post. Man the torches.

Does 777 have any meaning though? I prefer to err on the safe side and not assume my best interests are being looked after. I see overwhelming evidence to the contrary, and next to no evidence for the benevolent leader thing. Everyone is entitled to their belief system, I'm not out to change anyone's facts. I just like putting mine out there because it makes for interesting conversation when someone draws a line in the sand. Opposing views are great. All ideas welcome.

Duncan have you seen this? Granted the guy rants like a lunatic, but the cartoons speak for themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGvIkc0tdpI

I'd love to hear your take on it. We always butt heads on this stuff, so please indulge me.

No, you're just unable to respectfully answer it.

No Brian, I just couldn't give a flying crap.

If you're that convinced by things, start a Kickstarter, get some funds together and take it to the UK courts. Seriously. If you think it's that worthy of following up, do that rather than trying to throw your (frankly vitriolic) weight around on this forum.

Here's my question and summation: You do your daily Google search for 'Jimi Hendrix' using the last 24 hour filter, find this thread on the forum, start throwing things around and feel the need to grandstand everybody. Why?

Last edited:
No Brian, I just couldn't give a flying crap.

If you're that convinced by things, start a Kickstarter, get some funds together and take it to the UK courts. Seriously. If you think it's that worthy of following up, do that rather than trying to throw your (frankly vitriolic) weight around on this forum.

Why do you react that way? Do you realize the offense you commit by both saying it is nonsense and saying it is worth taking to the authorities? So which is it? Is it nonsense or it is worth taking to court? You seem to be reserving the right to not only say both things but also to dictate the subject out of a thread where it is on-topic. My input isn't off-topic here or in violation. It's funny how some people call for the proof and then when you show it they react like you've done something wrong. It's funny how some people say they don't give a flying crap (pretty cold considering) but then show strong feelings and post about it. These people care very much. Only in a way where they want to censor the subject. Sort of a reverse morality. Killing the messenger...

Another thing is accusing me of throwing my weight around. That's another travesty considering how the vast majority of internet posters either troll the subject or attack and ban people who bring it up. It's pretty obvious that some people have an unconscious guilt over Jimi's murder. A good majority come from England.

Let me see. Jimi is murdered and it is covered-up by the most insidiously powerful, power-abusing government and media authorities. Most people don't analyze it in any intelligent way and deal with it in a superficial manner leaving the subject unsolved and confusing. The majority see it as an uncomfortable subject and give people who can articulate the evidence they are calling for a hard time (which includes ignoring, persecution, ridicule, and banning as a reward for standing up and doing the right thing) and you're saying that the one person who figures it out and proves it is somehow "vitriolic" (???) and throwing his weight around? Funny you didn't say that to the bullies who were much less polite when they were calling us nuts and tin foilers. Nor did you call them on their lack of response when it was time to back that up.

Evidence is evidence man. How some people react to it says more about them than anything. I can't help it if I'm good and I'm not going to apologize for it. Trouble is none of Jimi's constituency ever had the backbone or decency to do this. They should really have the sense to stay quiet at this point. It's kind of obvious that they would be happy staying quiet and letting Jimi burn. I'm not the one who should be answering the questions here. And standing up for Jimi isn't any offense, nor do I offer any apology for it.

The lines some people will cross and how low they will go in defense of their denial speaks for itself. Your opinion of this thread is irrelevant to the evidence you are using it to avoid. You protest too much. Get back to us when you can respectfully address what was said. It's laughable folly to draw out a gaunlet of the worst forces in the world that were responsible for this in the first place, tell me to scrap together pennies in order to fight it, treat it with hateful disrespect and scorn, and then accuse me of throwing my weight around. Foolish and exposing at the least.

Just call me Lysol lol.

I won't write my last line in respect for the site.

Last edited:
What?

Why do you react that way? Do you realize the offense you commit by both saying it is nonsense and saying it is worth taking to the authorities? So which is it? Is it nonsense or it is worth taking to court?

You mis-interpret. I don't give a crap. I just think that if you have such a strong conviction on this matter then you should have it tested. My opinion holds no weight on whether you think it's nonsense or not so it's irrelevant. I'm just suggesting one way you could test your hypothesis and with such a deep-seated belief like your's, I'm surprised you haven't already done it.

It's pretty obvious that some people have an unconscious guilt over Jimi's murder. A good majority come from England.

Jimi died nearly twenty years before I was born. English? Yes. Unconscious guilt? No.

Let me see. Jimi is murdered and it is covered-up by the most insidiously powerful, power-abusing government and media authorities.

That's the hypothesis I'm asking you to test. What is the test, you ask? A court of law.

I can't help it if I'm good and I'm not going to apologize for it.

The only person saying you're good is you and as we know, we are not exactly objective authorities on ourselves at all times.

I'm not the one who should be answering the questions here.

You're making an assertion that goes against another, more deeply-believed assertion. You're going to get questioned because that's how it works.

The lines some people will cross and how low they will go in defense of their denial speaks for itself. Your opinion of this thread is irrelevant to the evidence you are using it to avoid. You protest too much. Get back to us when you can respectfully address what was said. It's laughable folly to draw out a gaunlet of the worst forces in the world that were responsible for this in the first place, tell me to scrap together pennies in order to fight it, treat it with hateful disrespect and scorn, and then accuse me of throwing my weight around. Foolish and exposing at the least.

You assert all this from a couple of posts that I made in this thread? Your powers of deduction are obviously worthy of the published tomes of Conan-Doyle.

WOW. All of the conspiracy theorists are out in full force.

You're out of bounds man.

The evidence is what is on-topic here. Anything else is just a way of avoiding it.

Not being able to answer the evidence is usually proof enough.

Stalin was obviously a member of the Boy Scouts. The evidence is there for all to see!

The evidence you didn't offer any credible answer to outside of ridiculing is what is there for all to see.

My offerings are there for people to see as well as yours.

You're obviously not to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
WOW. All of the conspiracy theorists are out in full force.

I take offense to that. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. My evidence comes from years of serious research the doubters of which seem to be unable to answer. The evidence surrounding Jimi's death is quite serious and deserves more respect than disparaging labeling. Jimi deserves better and the subject shouldn't be dumb-down enforced.

That's an insult to what I wrote.

You're out of bounds man.

The evidence is what is on-topic here. Anything else is just a way of avoiding it.

Not being able to answer the evidence is usually proof enough.

What's in it for you? Ego trip? Personal vendetta?

Honestly, I'm really curious as to why people will go to such lengths to try and feel emotionally invested in an event that happened 45 years ago in another country.

Only an insult if you are looking for one. It is my opinion.

So, let's go along with the conspiracy theory - for that is exactly what it is: a theory that there is a conspiracy.

Jimi Hendrix was murdered.

At least one person carried out the murder, on British soil.

At least one person would have known that Hendrix died of drowning on wine, and not on puke.

Person or persons in the Crown Prosecution would have colluded with persons from a US agency to cover up the cause of death.

I'm just seeing increasing webs of people all pulling in the same direction, all covering up the truth, with nobody every blabbing, nobody ever unburdening themselves.

Just on balance of probabilities, it doesn't stack up.

While we're here, some others to help save time:

* 9/11 was not a Mossad mission
* There are only vapour trails
* Obama is a US born man, who never was a Muslim
* Fluoridation of water is only carried out to improve dental health

Surprisingly, as it turns out the British royal family are indeed shape shifting aliens bent on subverting humanity.

Remember: just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

Some may feel that I am not treating this subject adequately seriously. I contend that I am treating the subject matter with all the seriousness that it deserves, and then some.

Red wine, anyone?

I contend that I am treating the subject matter with all the seriousness that it deserves, and then some.

Amen brother.

Although to be fair to those amongst us that feel the need to constantly watch over their shoulders for government interference, I'm still reading.........ever hopeful of finding something that "can be proven in a court of law".

I have however asked the missus to buy a spare roll of aluminium foil.......just in case.

I take offense to that. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. My evidence comes from years of serious research the doubters of which seem to be unable to answer. The evidence surrounding Jimi's death is quite serious and deserves more respect than disparaging labeling. Jimi deserves better and the subject shouldn't be dumb-down enforced.

That's an insult to what I wrote.

So if you want to treat it with the respect you think it deserves, take it to court. Otherwise you're just posturing and bullshitting.

I've done a bit of hypothesising of my own.

You sit there on Google search and every now and then (probably every day) search for a term like 'Jimi Hendrix Death Murder'. Then what you do is stick it on the 'last week' setting or the '24 hours setting'. I just did that myself and I got this:

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-06%20at%2011.11.58_zps8yul9oe8.png

This thread comes up second on the Google search and I haven't even refined my terms. It was literally the first search term that I thought may get this result.

Then what our resident genius does is to go into anything where he can submit content and start posting. This isn't the major issue, it's just the sheer aggression of the guy and the fact that there is absolutely no discussion on the topic. It's the equivalent of a low-flying aircraft trailing a banner in your face at 5AM. You just can't argue with it and even if you did, it wouldn't listen. He's so utterly convinced of his own belief and knowledge that nothing else will do. He's the best and unless you absolutely agree with him, you're the worst.

The thing is, there may be something to what he's saying. It's just that I don't care when it's presented in that way. Call it a logical fallacy, a flaw in my debate technique but when a guy comes on and starts raving at you, you're not going to give what he's saying a fair hearing. Why would you? I certainly won't.

What do we do with people like that? Ridicule. There's no point bringing counter-arguments into it because that other person is so entrenched and aggressive. Better to just ridicule. It's much more fun for everybody.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back