Jim Chapin: Speed, Power, Control, Endurance DVD - PDF?

ronyd

Silver Member
Just purchased and been watching the amazing Chapin.

He mentions exercises to practice, referencing pages. I thought a PDF file would be included with the DVD? Does anyone have the exercises that they can share with me?

supossedly here, but link does not work. Not sure if it is defunct now
http://jimchapin.com/supporting_docs/Jim_Chapin_Booklet.pdf

Last edited:
Maybe if you put the cd in your computer and open the file there will be the pdf there....its worth a try I found this out when i bought methods and mechanics. Have fun.

LOL ... sorry didn't mention that I'm watching it on my computer on not in a DVR. So, definitely no PDF files on the disc.

aaah autonomos thankx very much.

Looks like VHS has the booklet and DVDs do not. What are they thinking...

I have the DVD and definetly had some sort of booklet. I'æs been a long time, so I don't really remember how it came.

If you want to go further, check out Henrique de Almeida's stuff.

Is there a typo on the sticking in that PDF on exercises 3b and 3c? It is showing conflicting symbols with left and right sticking

Is there a typo on the sticking in that PDF on exercises 3b and 3c? It is showing conflicting symbols with left and right sticking

Yes, there's a typo (good catch). The symbols are correct, but the stickings are wrong--they should be reversed in the second half of each of those exercises (so that the accents are on the left hand).

Back