Is this a serious website?

MrPockets

Gold Member
http://www.rockstarinquiry.com/city/minneapolis/ (No Pics, just words)

I say no because the latest ad was from last year and also the things people write:

redneck tunes/blues crappy cover band alms for the pour is searching for a high caliber really hot drummer. background vocals a plus.
wanted really hot drummer for basement band jamming redneck tunes on thursday nights.
i have a drum set for you to use
age range of 35 to 58 incredibly cute.
we get together in in east bethel.
That is but two examples of what I think are pervs looking for bait. I would question if they want to ogle at me more than the audience would. Look at the link for others.

Do you come across these often?

Last edited:

Stroman

Platinum Member
Only you, brother Pockets. Only you. lol

BTW, I'm not about to click on that link, hehe.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
I think you are right. After perusing a few different cities, I saw some ads that were virtually identical. Hot drummers with a cute smile, broad shouldered guitar players, fat bottomed bass players. Saw one that wants a bass player with rock hard abs for a 90's feminist rock band. WTF?

Perhaps I should make my own, it will get me a great band right? How does this sound: Hot drummer with gorgeous hair and abs seeking sexy bass player for all night jams. Hard wood in hand, I can pound them skins. Freshly greased pedals just love beating that deep bottom end. My snare keeps popping and popping. I will have you writhing in pure delight with my primal sounds. Interested? Hit me up, down, and sideways, or whatever floats your boat.

Emmaticus00

I think you are right. After perusing a few different cities, I saw some ads that were virtually identical. Hot drummers with a cute smile, broad shouldered guitar players, fat bottomed bass players. Saw one that wants a bass player with rock hard abs for a 90's feminist rock band. WTF?

Perhaps I should make my own, it will get me a great band right? How does this sound: Hot drummer with gorgeous hair and abs seeking sexy bass player for all night jams. Hard wood in hand, I can pound them skins. Freshly greased pedals just love beating that deep bottom end. My snare keeps popping and popping. I will have you writhing in pure delight with my primal sounds. Interested? Hit me up, down, and sideways, or whatever floats your boat.
Okay, dude, gross. ; ) Its pretty much sounds like a Craigslist Personals Ad, just music flavored.