Is there a metronome like the Tama Rythmn watch that click 5-lets?

Fuo

Platinum Member
I liek to use programmable software for stuff like this... Like drum machine software (like Hydrogen which is free), or notation software that has MIDI playback (like Finale or MuseScore (free)). Software like this makes for great programmable metronomes when you get beyond the basics.

Jookbox

Pioneer Member
If anyone knows of a good smartphone or ipad app, let me know. I've used iPhone metronomes, but they were inaccurate and none of them compare to the Rhythm Watch anyway.

csnow

I have not found anything that this metronome cant do. I really like this software and you can download it for a 30 day trial. Not sure if you can practice with a computer screen or not though.

http://bouncemetronome.com/

Arky

Platinum Member
robertinventor,
just wanted to say that your metronome prog looks so cool and well laid out. I have no ugent need for a metronome with polyrhythm functions for now but when it's time to look for one I will definitely consider getting your met!

paulegavin

If anyone knows of a good smartphone or ipad app, let me know. I've used iPhone metronomes, but they were inaccurate and none of them compare to the Rhythm Watch anyway.
I use Tempo. It's the best thing in the world, and it saves you money on batteries.