Is my screen name ok?

YoopyDoopy69

Was just going through the forum rules and saw the part where you can't have offensive screen names. I made this screen name up as my gaming name years ago just 'cause it was the stupidest thing I could think of, and it's become a joke alter ego over the years. The 69 really sells it; it'd be tough to see it go, but I could just be YoopyDoopy if this isn't the place for those kinds of rowdy antics. Also, can I re-use my email if I delete my account?

TL;DR: Is the name YoopyDoopy69, while unquestionably hilarious, inappropriate for this forum?

My moniker is "GetAgrippa" that could be taken a whole bunch of ways. Mine was initially a Local Newspaper forum moniker , but rather than listen to my Pappy who said never suffer a fool, I did and ended up banned. But that was the best thing to happen to me as I returned like a Phoenix as "Bizarro" which became a crazy alter ego I had a whole bunch of fun with for a few years. Then the forum fell apart. Then GetAgrippa returned as my Wikipedia moniker and then here. I think it's a hilarious play on words. Welcome YoopyDoopy to DW you seem like you'd fit in with the other degenerates on here-i'm not naming names LOL.

I don't think he is coming back. No mention of drums, no other posts or replys at all.

I have lots of pre judgements about you, but thats ok.

Was just going through the forum rules and saw the part where you can't have offensive screen names. I made this screen name up as my gaming name years ago just 'cause it was the stupidest thing I could think of, and it's become a joke alter ego over the years. The 69 really sells it; it'd be tough to see it go, but I could just be YoopyDoopy if this isn't the place for those kinds of rowdy antics. Also, can I re-use my email if I delete my account?

TL;DR: Is the name YoopyDoopy69, while unquestionably hilarious, inappropriate for this forum?

Any time you put 69 or 420 into a screen name - you're fighting an uphill battle.

Back