Is he the Best drummer of the World??

pkettula

Hey guys,

One Finnish guy advertises this drummer as the best drummer of the World:

In addition, he says that this guy (Sera69) has invented "the fastest thinking technique of the World", and this technique is so prominent that the drummer using it will be eventually having physical changes in her/his brains, and these changes will have an effect on the shape of the drummers forehead as well. He advertises that this drummer is globally well known among the other drummers and musicians as well.

I am from Finland and have never heard of him. Should we salute him as the best drummer of the World or is the guy just a bit out of the reality?

Sincerely yours PKettula

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Wow I've never heard anything like that before. I got a big mallet, I can borrow from GruntersDad, that if I wallop someone on the forehead it will make it grow too-might even knock some sense into them or perhaps out of them (that's a coin toss) , and if their brain is real fast they may even duck. We can try it on the fastest thinker dude. LOL.
"Fasting thinking technique of the World" wouldn't equate to a larger brain but one with more myelin, more ionic channels, and faster action potential conduction. Neanderthals had bigger brains that modern humans-they went extinct some 30-40 k years ago. If your brain did grow larger, unless you have acromegaly and bone growth, your brain would form a Chiari malformation where the brain extends into spinal cord cause not enough room in the cranium (ie it gets squished out of the cranium into your spinal cord)-or unless you have hydrocephaly at birth where cerebrospinal fluid collects and can make your head larger.
No seriously I think there's medication for such delusions if they become a problem-otherwise they will both be fine. Happy drumming!!

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
The video is a home audio recording of an amateur doing a really bad cover of a song. Don't waste your time or click on this guys page, he doesn't deserve the traffic.
That description sounds awfully similar to me to-but I know what ya mean man. I was just fixing to type and warn everyone just responding to the thread has made my forehead smaller. It's deflating like a flat tire-run it's some internet "Earwig" virus (sort of like Star Trek Wrath of Kahn) that infects your brain). Help me, help me. I guess being a secret agent you're immune to Earwigs. Gasp, gasp, gas, ga, g.......

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
The video is a home audio recording of an amateur doing a really bad cover of a song. Don't waste your time or click on this guys page, he doesn't deserve the traffic.
I gave it 5 seconds. It's not even a bad joke.

oldskoolsoul

Silver Member
..In addition, he says that this guy (Sera69) has invented "the fastest thinking technique of the World"..

I havent looked the video (based on the comments here), but as long as he lives, i think the man with "the fastest and most advanced rhythmical insight and thinking technique" will be Colaiuta..

I doubt there will soon be anyone equal like him regarding that..