iPhone Ringtone "Opening" - Percussion Cover

TK-421

Brilliant! Do you take requests? There’s a newer iOS ringtone called Silk that could be nice in this format. Or the classic Xylophone ringtone.

Reactions: CYP

CYP

Brilliant! Do you take requests? There’s a newer iOS ringtone called Silk that could be nice in this format. Or the classic Xylophone ringtone.
Thanks! I actually have been looking for requests... hmm maybe time to check out Silk :)

Your thread got me thinking . It’s along the same lines. Who else while waiting at a traffic light for a bit with blinker on and no music playing in car .... uses the blinker as a click/ metronome and comes up with beats and grooves working off the blinker ? This thread made me realize I do this ALL THE TIME ! I also do it to any other drumless music or rhythmic sounds I hear . Drives the wife and others nuts lol 😂. I can’t help it .... it’s automatic and subconscious. I think back ..... and...... it’s always been that way with me . I don’t even realize I’m doing it most times , unless someone tells me 🤷🏻‍♂️

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Who else while waiting at a traffic light for a bit with blinker on and no music playing in car .... uses the blinker as a click/ metronome and comes up with beats and grooves working off the blinker ?
I do this all the time. I try to see how many notes I can shove in between blinks. It's burst training for drums!

The OPs track is cool, what a fun idea.

CYP

Your thread got me thinking . It’s along the same lines. Who else while waiting at a traffic light for a bit with blinker on and no music playing in car .... uses the blinker as a click/ metronome and comes up with beats and grooves working off the blinker ? This thread made me realize I do this ALL THE TIME ! I also do it to any other drumless music or rhythmic sounds I hear . Drives the wife and others nuts lol 😂. I can’t help it .... it’s automatic and subconscious. I think back ..... and...... it’s always been that way with me . I don’t even realize I’m doing it most times , unless someone tells me 🤷🏻‍♂️
Oh all the time!!! I feel like blinkers even are even more interesting than a standard met since there's some extra rhythm happening there. Love it, and glad your wife is patient :)