iPad mount for a DW Rack

GCRoberts

Anyone have a picture of their iPad mount for a DW Rack. I've found a few options, but not convinced I've found the ideal product yet.

BGDurham

MrLeadFoot

Silver Member
I use the OnStage TCM1900 for my Samsung Tab. Love that it comes with multiple size holders so I can even size all the way down to a phone if I like. Although like you I have a rack, this little goodie has universal mounting, so you can mount it to pretty much anything. Comes with an attachment you can use to clamp onto stands, but I just clamp it to the cymbal boom rod that holds my sizzle above my hi-hat. A bonus that they don't talk about anywhere in their literature, or on their website, is that the little swivel connector on the clamp bar unscrews from the bar and can be screwed onto standard mic stand threads, so you can mount it directly to a mic stand like a mic. I have a spare mic boom in my bedroom that I have it on when I'm not gigging, so I can watch movies on my tab at whatever angle I like when I'm in bed. :D

https://on-stage.com/products/view/12944

Last edited:

Drum Mer

Platinum Member
I would check the K&M mount icw the DW mic adapter

The iPad holder has a separate arm so you can use it with a regular stand too.

You can also get it with a lightweight stand instead of the arm.

BGDurham

I would check the K&M mount icw the DW mic adapter

The iPad holder has a separate arm so you can use it with a regular stand too.

You can also get it with a lightweight stand instead of the arm.
I just bought that K&M stand and have it screwed directly into a pedestal mic stand. It is placed just beyond "10:00" on the hi-hats. So far so good.