~~ Introducing the LEGO All Star Band ~~

Macarina

Silver Member
I recommend you give the drum throne to Buddy or Phil Collins (who used to have a penchant for playing at all star gatherings like this)...course, you’d have to set the kit up for a lefty! :unsure: :D (y)
So Phil Collins is one of the drummers I was thinking of... gah, forgot about lefty. Should be workable
Mick Fleetwood is another drummer high on the list

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
I'd be glad to offer housing or lighting.
Wow Johnny I need new glasses for a minute at a distance it looked like a character with a hat on and an odd appendage. I was laughing hysterically thinking you let one slip in (I know it has to be difficult to be an administrator so have to be an example) . That's a neat lamp btw.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Wow saw this on FB with KnexScreen Shot 2021-05-07 at 9.10.51 AM.png

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Keep the spot empty in honour of the past Spinal Tap drummers.

well, he has to put a little green gLobule on the throne, but THIS HAS TO HAPPEN!!!!

best idea yet

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
Wow Johnny I need new glasses for a minute at a distance it looked like a character with a hat on and an odd appendage. I was laughing hysterically thinking you let one slip in (I know it has to be difficult to be an administrator so have to be an example) . That's a neat lamp btw.
Thanks. I found the shade at a thrift store and said, "why not" I was able to sell it. Assembled, disassembled, glued together.

Macarina

Silver Member
Some iconic musician's on my list include Weird Al and Devo. These Minifigs are allusive and expensive. Mainly because they have become collector's items (Weird Al & Devo - Citizen Brick out of print) or, they don't really exist (Angus Young, Mick Fleetwood).
Musical Brick does have Zappa, but not thrilled with their version. They also have several Phil Collins.
I'm still looking and trying to figure out how to build my own on these musicians.

I just may start looking for some of the others, you guys are suggesting here. ;)

WeirdAl.png devo.png AngusYoung.png MickFleetwood.png

someguy01

Some iconic musician's on my list include Weird Al and Devo. These Minifigs are allusive and expensive. Mainly because they have become collector's items (Weird Al & Devo - Citizen Brick out of print) or, they don't really exist (Angus Young, Mick Fleetwood).
Musical Brick does have Zappa, but not thrilled with their version. They also have several Phil Collins.
I'm still looking and trying to figure out how to build my own on these musicians.

I just may start looking for some of the others, you guys are suggesting here. ;)

View attachment 104321 View attachment 104323 View attachment 104325 View attachment 104326
Probably thr best custom minifigures out there.
When Brickfest happens again, try to find the one nearest you. There are dealers that specialize in the rare figures at the event.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
This makes me wish I still had all my Legos. When I was probably 4, my grandma pulled out this giant cake tupperware and gave it to me. It was full of Legos that were my uncle's when he was a kid. Every year for xmas and bdays my brother and I would get more lego sets. We ended up having a giant box full of them. They went to our youngest brother, who would also get more on xmas and bdays. He is 30 now, I have no idea what happened to all those legos.

felonious69

Probably thr best custom minifigures out there.
When Brickfest happens again, try to find the one nearest you. There are dealers that specialize in the rare figures at the event.
I saw they have an Ozzie for 12 to 13 weird little L/E thingies. Don't know how that compares to $ thingies.

someguy01

I saw they have an Ozzie for 12 to 13 weird little L/E thingies. Don't know how that compares to $ thingies.
@ $18.18 USD
$1 = £0.71 as of today

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member

View attachment 104321 View attachment 104323 View attachment 104325 View attachment 104326
You got a mini of Bo.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
I saw the disparity and fixed it and made my own Lego man. I always wanted to play guitar in an all star band. When you wish upon a star...........legoband10.jpg