INDe Drums now offering "wraps"

BertTheDrummer

Gold Member
Just got an email from Josh over at INDe Drums introducing this:
https://www.indedrum.com/new-index/#/resoarmor/
Okay so they aren't really wraps.... they are a special coating, but hey.

"Independent Drum Lab has developed a new coating technology that bonds directly to the wood fibers of the drum shell, allowing it to resonate more efficiently. Unlike conventional drum wraps, there are no seams and the addition of RESoArmor does not deaden the sound of the drum. The material allows for nearly unlimited color scheme options and designs, including sparkles and pearls, making each drum one-of-a-kind. The completed finish is both dent and weather-resistant, making the drums perfect for actively gigging drummers. "

Attachments

• indewrap.jpg
    indewrap.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 217
Josh is doing incredible things at INDe. After meeting him just one time, it was obvious to me that he is going to be very successful.

Josh is doing incredible things at INDe. After meeting him just one time, it was obvious to me that he is going to be very successful.

His drums are certainly top notch. I had a set for a while but eventually sold it because I needed the money and they weren't my preferred sizes (I got a good deal on a demo kit). The only downside I found with the INDe stuff is that they didn't have offerings for wraps or gloss which a lot of people really like. However, it seems like with this new coating that might fill that gap.

They look killer. Love it!!!

Got a chance to stop by their booth at NAMM and spoke with Josh for a few mins. Very nice guy and will take the time to answer your questions.

The wraps are gorgeous but they're even better looking in person. Especially the fine detail in the sparkle finishes. Very good looking stuff and I'll be giving him a call when I buy my next kit. :)

Back