In case you missed us the last time

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Hey everybody - my Devo tribute band - Through Being Cool - is doing another online concert this Wednesday at 8pm PST. If you missed us the last time we did this, here’s your chance to see us again!

Just click on the link and sign-up for a ticket (there is a small donation you make) and you can watch us broadcast live this Wednesday at 8pm! Hope to see you there!

Local Oaf

That’s a good devo song. I always loved this other song called “Through Being Cool” by Saves the Day from back in 1999.

Griffin

Hey everybody - my Devo tribute band - Through Being Cool - is doing another online concert this Wednesday at 8pm PST. If you missed us the last time we did this, here’s your chance to see us again!

Just click on the link and sign-up for a ticket (there is a small donation you make) and you can watch us broadcast live this Wednesday at 8pm! Hope to see you there!

Ooooh I might just check this out. I love Devo. I managed to see them on a triple bill with Simple Minds and The Church just before Bob Casale passed. Great live act!