Impromptu drum solo video (aka not very good)

Nodiggie

Gold Member
Dude, I thought you were gonna fall and crack your spine for a moment haha. That's daring for shure. Hey, do a search on here or the tube. There's this cat who uses flexible tubing stuck inside the vent holes to breathe in and out to change the pitch, cool stuff and much less hazzardous. Thx for posting.

simmsdn

Silver Member
Dude, I thought you were gonna fall and crack your spine for a moment haha. That's daring for shure. Hey, do a search on here or the tube. There's this cat who uses flexible tubing stuck inside the vent holes to breathe in and out to change the pitch, cool stuff and much less hazzardous. Thx for posting.

I have a bunch of government stainless steel in my spine, so I'm not too worried about breaking it (again). I'm better than new. Plus that throne is a big massive four legged Yamaha with the tractor seat...very secure.

I always loved playing tympani in high school and college...maybe I need to go Bonzo and add one or two (or five).

That air hose into the toms is pretty wicked too! Great videos of it on the tube. You might be able to get by with just one tom and play Dave Lombardo Slayer fills.