Im so confused 🤷‍♂️ with Tama Dyna Sync and AXIS LONGBOARD X

AzHeat

Platinum Member
Confused as to which is better? Which you’ll like? Have you tried them? What do you dislike about the IC900 that you’re trying to solve with one of the others?

Enkherdene

Confused as to which is better? Which you’ll like? Have you tried them? What do you dislike about the IC900 that you’re trying to solve with one of the others?
IC900 is great pedal i love them but the footboard is small for me And i cant do the heel toe or something like that

Enkherdene

And also i didn’t try one of those because there is no music store in my nation and thats why im confused

AzHeat

Platinum Member
IC900 is great pedal i love them but the footboard is small for me And i cant do the heel toe or something like that
May be more of a technique thing. Drumeo has a video on heel toe where he wears giant boots and still does heel toe. I went down the longboard path and hated it. Tried a dozen more pedals in long/short, chain/direct, etc and ended up with something in between with the Mapex Falcon chain drive. Hadn’t even considered that one till I stumbled across it in a music store and never looked back.

pedals are so personal, it’s tough to recommend one, but don’t always compensate for technique. A bit maybe, but personal limitations are still just that.

SYMBOLIC DEATH

You don't need a longboard for heel toe. You just need the right foot technique.
That's absolutely true. It's more "ball of your foot toe," but heel toe is easier to say heel toe. Maybe it was a conspiracy from way back, so people couldn't figure out how it's done.
My heel doesn't hit the foot board when I do heel toe, and I have Axis longboards.