I'm out of gift ideas for myself

Neilage

How about some drum shop T-Shirts?
Here are several that I bought online recently:

Ha ha, My OH refuses to buy me anything drum related as he complains that I spend too much time on them already and he doesn't want to further fuel my addiction!!!

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
I look at Christmas and birthdays as a chance to receive things that you usually wouldn't buy for yourself-that way if I don't like I don't feel cheated LOL. Now most of the drum stuff I've liked but got a Crafty vape last year and didn't like it, and I hate when people give me shirts. I love T-shirts and I got a Fired Up T-shirt which I just adore-I've just about worn it out (Andy please make more). I'd ask for a big bag of money with about $1,500-3,500 dollars then you can spend several months figuring ways of spending your booty, but you only spend 90% so the spouse gets a return and you tell her how much money she "saved" .

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
My best friend never gives gifts but gives big bags of money so people can pick out what they want-he did that with his wife too-which they're divorced now-not the two causally relate (oh who are you kidding). I like the big bag of money idea-course part of mine would be for things that "enhance" the drumming experience-spirits and sorts. So probably a good idea the wife just gives me gifts least my liver quivers.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Speaking of Christmas maybe we should have a "joint" forum where we all toast each other-and get toasted LOL. Viber or just everyone submit a Xmas video of good cheer. Have a face to go with names-which I'm much better at faces than names. Oh what fun it is ride...... Gosh that's a great idea. On another note-I'm thinking Mandalorian is going to somehow link Star Wars to Marvel Universe-much like Guardians of Universe, but I hope I'm wrong. I'm digging this series and I'd lost interest in Star Wars longtime ago-in a galaxy far away.