If you could put ANYTHING inside your bass drum, what would it be?

T

The Old Hyde

My wind chimes are maligned enough as it is, without further torture. If they go in the bass drum, so do you, & I'll play The Wombles greatest hits on a loop relentlessly. If you plead with sufficient sincerity, I just might switch to a Kenny G medley once an hour ;)
is there beer involved in some way?

CCdrummer

Mr. Pockets, in a previous thread you mentioned how you would like to use your double pedal on a girl's bottom, have you considered somehow setting up your bass drum to hold that? ; )

Reggae_Mangle

Silver Member
I'd put a groupie in it. Wouldn't have to move off the stage when the band take a break. I would also have someone to talk to.

tacobelle

i always thought dry ice would be cool! every time u hit it, a puff of smoke would come out the res hole!! right now theres just a wadded up blanket and a few packs of rolling papers in there

alparrott

Platinum Member
Mo.

I mean, come on! This didn't occur to anyone else?!

EDIT: Did I just hit full-on Hannibal-level creepy right there? Blame the full bottle of wine.

Attachments

JustJames

Platinum Member
Mo.

I mean, come on! This didn't occur to anyone else?!

EDIT: Did I just hit full-on Hannibal-level creepy right there? Blame the full bottle of wine.
If it's any consolation, I missed this thread first time around, and when I saw the title my first thought was "Salma Hayek!", which is close enough in concept to your idea Al.

Just without the handy, ready-to-reference URL of a pic of Mo

Popcorn Mogul

I would like either:
1) a really small guy with his own really small kit that plays only triples. (clear reso)
2) the bones of queen Vic.
3) a wolf
4) pirate flags.
5)a pot-plant, bonsai tree, or actual tree

the list is endless...

JimFiore

Silver Member
Beyond the obvious stuff like a money machine or Barbara Eden as a real genie:

Inside the kick would be a perfect miniature replica of my drum kit. Inside that kick would be a miniature replica of the miniature replica, and so on to infinity.

It would take a little while to build the whole thing, though. Infinitely long, in fact.

Captain Bash

Silver Member
In my bass drum I would have two umpa-lumpas who can carry and set-up /tear down/ my kit. Naturally they sleep on the small pillow and are fed via the port hole in my fibre skin reso-head. Spillages will not be tolerated !

M

Mike_In_KC

I wanna put my mom and lock her in there for a while coz right now she's talking way too much
Well then take out the trash - or pick up your room, or put down the cell phone, do your homework.... and while you're at it

GET OFF MY LAWN!

:) JK - was thinking of all the things I chirp at my kid for....except for the lawn part.

MM