If only my drums would fit

dboomer

Robot roadie!

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
It needs a hitch for pulling a cart. That might work.
Who loads and unloads the cart from the vehicle? Rolling it is the easy part lol. I have a better idea, a ramp or a lift gate that I can wheel my loaded RnR cart into my van with, so I don't have to unpack it piece by piece for travel.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Who loads and unloads the cart from the vehicle? Rolling it is the easy part lol. I have a better idea, a ramp that I can wheel my loaded RnR cart into my van with, so I don't have to unpack it piece by piece for travel.
Yeah didn't think about that. If that thing can climb the ramp, it could even roll it out for you.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Wouldn't it be neat if the whole kit collapsed or shrunk to a fraction of its size-fit in a back pack or maybe even small enough to fit in a ring with storage compartment. For space travel and what not. You could store your miniature drum kits or show them off on one of the miniature display-drum kits instead of chickens, snowmen, frogs, elves, etc Music stores could have a huge inventory-in a small tray. Wow I can't wait. Hey another benefit you could make a 24/14/18 to a 20/10/14 or even a 16/6/10 bop kit just by how much you let it expand. Hot dang one kit does all-though the Bop kit needs work hmmmm. I am a genius-and I'll be rich beyond measure-though it could have devious military applications so good conscience forbids me from inventing dagnabit-almost a genius.

IBitePrettyHard

A Segway that follows you around with your gear. Kinda neat.

They have a huge FAQ with all the questions you could ever ask...except the single biggest question! How much does it cost? lol the nerve of these people. Just rip off the band-aid and tell us!

For the price of this thing, you could probably buy 2 good drum kits and a high quality cart to transport it. Or one drum kit and a cheap Toyota Corolla to carry it around in. :p

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Wouldn't it be neat if the whole kit collapsed or shrunk to a fraction of its size-fit in a back pack or maybe even small enough to fit in a ring with storage compartment. For space travel and what not. You could store your miniature drum kits or show them off on one of the miniature display-drum kits instead of chickens, snowmen, frogs, elves, etc Music stores could have a huge inventory-in a small tray. Wow I can't wait. Hey another benefit you could make a 24/14/18 to a 20/10/14 or even a 16/6/10 bop kit just by how much you let it expand. Hot dang one kit does all-though the Bop kit needs work hmmmm. I am a genius-and I'll be rich beyond measure-though it could have devious military applications so good conscience forbids me from inventing dagnabit-almost a genius.
So you want Dr. Who's TARDIS? That's cool, I want one too!

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Wouldn't it be neat if the whole kit collapsed or shrunk to a fraction of its size-fit in a back pack or maybe even small enough to fit in a ring with storage compartment.
How about a drum shell that collapses like one of those collapsible campers drinking cups, heads on it. The 2 edge rings would hold the lugs and heads, and the middle of the shell would collapse into itself. When you pull it apart, you rotate it to engage the positive locking system. Friction creates the seal. Any leakage could be considered a vent. There would have to be a few problems to solve, but imagine that. You pull them apart ha ha. All my drums would fit in my bass drum case.