I wonder what his real job resume looks like

fess

Found in Musicians section of Craigslist today. ( I censored the actual words)

Whatup fools. I am a 27 year old drummer looking for some peeps to jam and play gigs and have a good time with. I just love rock music and give no sh**s about how far we go but I will not be the one holding us back from epicness. We can play your lameass music or we can play covers, either way we going to have f**king fun. I hate egotistical f**ks by the way and will put you in your place pretty fast.

-Been playing kit 17 years.
-Favorite bands are (in order) Tool, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Grateful Dead then bands like The Doors, The Eagles, The Rolling Stones, Soundgarden, The Smashing Pumpkins, Primus, Neil Young, Jimi Hendrix, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bob Marley and Amon Amarth.

All those f**ks are big time influences to me.

Masheanhed

I'm sure he has gotten a great many responses wanting to be in the non egotistical presence of his epicness. I mean, the guy is willing to play other's lame@$$ music and put them in their place! What a guy!!!

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
He hates egotistical ******. Really. How is it hating ones self??? I would let him be a roady.

Push pull stroke

Platinum Member
I wouldn't. Dude sounds like a pr*ck.
Glad I’m not the only one thinking that.

He honestly sounds like a denim-clad 80s bully somehow transported to the present day. Fuzzy dice hanging from the rear-view mirror of his Z-28, shoves people smaller then him a lot, calls people f*ggot a lot. LOL I knew like 50 guys like that back then.

I was little then, so I avoided them.

opentune

Platinum Member
Craigslist ads like this are usually just people doing a social experiment, seeing who will react, how they respond etc. Don't be fooled. Try responding and see what happens, could be entertaining.

Push pull stroke

Platinum Member
Craigslist ads like this are usually just people doing a social experiment, seeing who will react, how they respond etc. Don't be fooled. Try responding and see what happens, could be entertaining.
I give 50-50 odds on you being right, and I’m in the same camp of encouraging him to reply