I Will Pay You!!

sjczildjian

First off, sorry for double posting...

Someone please send me some Copper Glo from the US.

I will obviously pay for the Copper Glo and Postage and I will chuck an extra $20 or so your way for helping out a fellow drummer! I will send funds to your PayPal...

Somebody please help me out! My cymbals look like s***!

Cheers
Craig

uniin

Gold Member
hey man, try groove juice... you can pick it up at any billy hydes and its $20 lol

uniin

Gold Member
um, i use it on all my cymbals and it works amazingly.

even used it to restore some zildjian A's from 1960's.

sjczildjian

um, i use it on all my cymbals and it works amazingly.

even used it to restore some zildjian A's from 1960's.
Look, it's ok.. But I like the brand new look. It does clean them, but it doesn't make them shine like new.

...It's like... Washing your car... then polishing... You don't realise the difference until you've done it...

Lukas73

Have you tried Vater cymbal cleaner? it involves a fair bit of elbow grease....but I found the results were great....made my cymbals gleam...! about £7 over here...

I will obviously pay for the Copper Glo and Postage and I will chuck an extra $20 or so your way for helping out a fellow drummer! I will send funds to your PayPal...

Cheers
Craig
pm me your address, i have a case of it and can spare a few bottles.

KirbyM

Cheers
Craig
I live just north of Atlanta, Georgia, USA and have not seen Copper Glo. After I researched it, I found that it is made by Bar Keepers Friend and comes in a liquid or a powder. Which one do you use? I need something to clean and shine some old A. Zildjians and have not found anything that works.

sjczildjian

I live just north of Atlanta, Georgia, USA and have not seen Copper Glo. After I researched it, I found that it is made by Bar Keepers Friend and comes in a liquid or a powder. Which one do you use? I need something to clean and shine some old A. Zildjians and have not found anything that works.
Im guessing it's the liquid stuff I need. Some one else posted on the Cleaning Cymbals section, and they used the liquid Copper Glo, and the results are stupendous.