I think I'm cured now ;)

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Anyway, I'd like to thank all of you for being here and making this such a great place. When I first got here, if someone said DW I'd automatically think of Drum Workshop. Now when somebody says DW, I think of DrummerWorld.

I'm now cured. Thank you.

But you still have me confused on the question of red sparkle or green sparkle. For that I am not thankful ;)

You're not cured until everything makes you think of a Mapex Saturn. Your thought process should go something like this.

DW=drummer world...world=universe...universe=Planets...planets=Saturn. . And of course anything with the word drum automatically = Mapex!

Have you learned nothing here?

You're not cured until everything makes you think of a Mapex Saturn. Your thought process should go something like this.

DW=drummer world...world=universe...universe=Planets...planets=Saturn. . And of course anything with the word drum automatically = Mapex!

Lol Mary, now that's my kind of logic.

Words of genius. Wish I had thought of them.

Wasn't there something about wearing a cape too? And windchimes, milk, seatbelts...

I feel for newbies here.

One mention of Mapex Saturns and DW bursts into jokes and prose and such. The poor newbie must assume that we collectively disapprove of Mapex Saturns, which of course is not true.

Davo

I think you could solve your problem by getting a set of drums that were Red sparkle to Green Sparkle fade. Christmas gigs would be set, as would some of the Disney parties. I know it would be a first.

I feel for newbies here.

One mention of Mapex Saturns and DW bursts into jokes and prose and such. The poor newbie must assume that we collectively disapprove of Mapex Saturns, which of course is not true.

Perhaps we should have a Sticky containing an explanation. StaggerLee has just posted a link which probably would do the trick.

Perhaps we should have a Sticky containing an explanation. StaggerLee has just posted a link which probably would do the trick.

Does the whole Mapex Saturn "joke" have to do with a certain ex-member of this board by chance? Just wondering...

Very funny Mary! If it weren't for guys like Bissonette and Calhoun playing Mapex I would never be able to stifle a chuckle every time I see a Mapex kit. Sad but true. But they are the drums of the superheroes, I guess ;)

Hmmmm.....I still have these letters DW on my bass drum.....

Here in New Mexico we call it Christmas - you know, red and green - of course, we're speaking of chile, not drum colors.

When it comes to chile, I go green. And the hotter, the better - I want my tongue to sweat.

When it comes to drums, I go red. Just too cool! - I want my soul to chill.

Attachments

• Chile.png
    Chile.png
    154.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Ludwig Cent-Red-Sparkle.jpg
    Ludwig Cent-Red-Sparkle.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 236
Back