I need 18" diecast hoops, please help!

BigBelly

Building a kit for myself and I have already bought all parts except the black chrome 18 inch diecast hoops for my floor tom. I was originally told it was just on back order but now they say they can't even get them. Dilemma!!!!

I thought I would put it on here in hopes that you guys/gals may know of a dealer that can help me find them. Thanks in advance!

Chad

tamadrm

Platinum Member
Building a kit for myself and I have already bought all parts except the black chrome 18 inch diecast hoops for my floor tom. I was originally told it was just on back order but now they say they can't even get them. Dilemma!!!!

I thought I would put it on here in hopes that you guys/gals may know of a dealer that can help me find them. Thanks in advance!

Chad
Get your money for the rims back for the rims,and just order from a different supplier.There are plenty to choose from.Try Drumaker.com,or Precision.com.Check the links section for more.

Steve B

D

Doctor Dirt

Black Chrome doesn't last long especially on a snare if you rim shot alot. Your best bet is to powder coat or enron paint but stick strikes will wear off anything you use in time. Thats why they trip plate these rims. try Gilbralter for the 18" die casts. Doc