I got the gig!

Well done Madge, way to go! I love how all your pseudo names are colors.

You're like the Stone's song "She's Like a Rainbow".

Keep us posted!

Way to go Madge.....just keep plugging away.There's work involved,but it's all worth it ...BTW...how's Charlie?Someone offered me a horse(Pinto) last week,and I'm strongly considering it

Steve B

Well chuffed for you Madge! You're gonna knock em dead I'm sure. :D

Thanks again, everybody!

Well done Madge, way to go! I love how all your pseudo names are colors.

You're like the Stone's song "She's Like a Rainbow".

You always say the nicest things, Lar xxxx

BTW...how's Charlie?Someone offered me a horse(Pinto) last week,and I'm strongly considering it

He's fine thank you - starting to mature into a very kind and generous young man. He's a sight to behold at tea-time when he comes hurtling to the gate with his mane, tail and feather a-flying :D If you get the Pinto, I insist on lots of photos: I'm a big fan of them.

Are you driving you naughty girl? :( Or just showing off with one of those mobile things?

Just showing off with my mobile telephone apparatus :p

Today's update: after playing quite fantabulously last night, I played like a total plank at Andy's. Luckily he was far too polite to say anything :) Anyway, I'm here to tell you that the zebrano Tour is THE most delightful kit both sonically and visually, and, as ever, we had a super time. I am a very happy woman.

Wonderful news Madge.

Do you know that there are people who, having learnt to drum, feel that they may give it up.

I know....weird, huh?

Love and rhythmic adoration...

Your Madgesty, I am most pleased for you.

Your humble subject,

Duncan

Humble? That'd be a first. Incidentally, I distinctly remember knighting you some time ago. For "Services Rendered", I believe.

Do you know that there are people who, having learnt to drum, feel that they may give it up.

No, I didn't know that. I only know that there are people who, having failed to learn to drum, feel compelled to stop wasting their time and fooling themselves.

Great avatar, btw (have I told you that before? Senior moment.), and loads of entirely appropriate love back atcha.

Congratulations! :) Have fun.

Thank you :) I think some frock-shopping is probably on the cards.

It's great when you feel like you belong in a band.

I can de-knight you for lack of services to grammar!

But seriously, thank you, and yes :) I'm struggling today to remember how it felt, because of how appallingly I played yesterday, but I know that at the time, I DID play well and everything really WAS right.

I'm struggling today to remember how it felt, because of how appallingly I played yesterday, but I know that at the time, I DID play well and everything really WAS right.
I have no recollection of "appalling" playing yesterday. However, I did notice your bass drum volume / authority increased substantially when you had headphones on :)

HAGA!!! Great news, I hope it goes really well.

I have no recollection of "appalling" playing yesterday.

Hmm, Liam does! I put it down to lack of familiarity with that little zebrano Tour. Now, if you could just see your way clear to letting me borrow it for a decade or so ....

HAGA!!! Great news, I hope it goes really well.

Thank you, chicken!

That's awesome, Magenta! :) Just saw this.

Do give us updates on how the rehearsals go and band develops!

Back