I got an endorsment :)

frank0072

Gold Member
I am sorry I have to say this, but these drums are really one trick pony's, they all look the same. I hope you have a one up one down setup, or else you won't have much use of it.

It's great to have an endoresment though, would love to be good enough that people would actually want me to play their gear.

mrchattr

Gold Member
I am sorry I have to say this, but these drums are really one trick pony's, they all look the same. I hope you have a one up one down setup, or else you won't have much use of it.

It's great to have an endoresment though, would love to be good enough that people would actually want me to play their gear.
You should look at the gallery on the site. Fact is, they do more than just one up one downs.

Vipercussionist

Silver Member
They look nice.

Where do they make their shells??

Where do they make their lugs and other hardware to put on the shells??

It's nice to see a real drum company that actually MAKES their own product instead of just assembling stuff you or I could buy on the internet.

WHAT?? They don't MAKE their own shells or parts?? They're just assemblers and KELLER SHELLERS?? Not ANOTHER one, say it isn't SO!!!

Cannons

They are attractive drums, and they are priced very nicely. They refer to themselves as custom drums, but they only offer certain sizes. I would be interested to see if they could make, for instance, a 14" deep bass drum. I may be in the minority here, but 22" deep kick drums just don't do it for me - it seems faddish and smacks of overkill.