I get a method from Amazon

DrumRoss

Hey drummers, Ross here,
Last week I was looking for some online drum lessons and I discovered a drummer from Italy, with 12 drum lessons about gospel chops and coordination.
I watched some videos and he did a method called "Vertical Drumming" so I decided to get it from amazon.

I'm so wary about buy method or drum books but this is very clean and helpful.
Not so many gospel chops transcribed but lot of coordination exercises to learn how to think your own gospel chops or linears.

I wish you enjoy as me this discover.
As always I'm sorry for my english (you know I'm not very good) but I wish you enjoy and did you understand!

I personally love to practice with this coordination :

Cheers my friends :geek:

Schermata 2020-02-24 alle 12.31.23.png

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
Hey Ross thanks for your post. I'm sure others will find these lessons helpful. By the way I spent time in Berlin in 1970-1971 and it is one beautiful city. Enjoy your stay on the forum. There are members here from all over the globe, and your English is fine.

Vintage Old School

Gold Member
I wish you enjoy as me this discover.
As always I'm sorry for my english (you know I'm not very good) but I wish you enjoy and did you understand!
What do you call a person who speaks three languages? Trilingual.
What do you call a person who speaks two languages? Bilingual.
What do you call a person who speaks one language? An American.

Ross, your English is more than fine. Thanks for posting and looking forward to your future posts.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
What do you call a person who speaks three languages? Trilingual.
What do you call a person who speaks two languages? Bilingual.
What do you call a person who speaks one language? An American.

Ross, your English is more than fine. Thanks for posting and looking forward to your future posts.
That's funny but true. I remember visiting the Netherlands with two high school buddies in 71-72. We also visited some of Germany and there we did have some language issues, but the Netherlands seems everyone spoke several languages (and a bunch of Americans hiding out from Vietnam) so we had little issues-it was awesome! Biking was so fun and different than US with own lanes and traffic lights, dinging my bike bell- man I loved it-pretty easy riding with lots of flat but the biking through polders was odiferous to say the least. The US is so behind in regard to the economy and health benefits of the bicycle.