I Feel Like I Just Woke Up From A 100 Year Slumber

ALotSirSwings

Oh my god I thought you were talking about Hilary Jones for a second, I got the names confused in my head and I"m thinking "....what?"

Glad I googled the names. I'm not sure I'm familiar with Hannah, I'll need to check her out.
One is racist one is not 🤷‍♀️

MntnMan62

Ok. I just found some more insanity courtesy of Chris Coleman.

I think it's important to note that in this video he's using s single bass drum pedal. He has a sick foot. He may have a double pedal set up in the first video but I don't think he uses it. Damn.

Seafroggys

Silver Member
Actually, I posted one of my drum videos in another online community and I instantly got compliments of how in shape I was, so yes....people do comment on male drummer's attractiveness ;)

Al Strange

Actually, I posted one of my drum videos in another online community and I instantly got compliments of how in shape I was, so yes....people do comment on male drummer's attractiveness ;)
I think you’re being cheeky @Seafroggys, you know exactly what @Hewitt2 was saying! As an aside, like yourself, I too used to be a regular on ratemytubs.com until they said my double bass set up was “drum clinically obese”...thinking about it, it might not have been my drums they were referring to?! :unsure: 😲

Alex Luce

Pro Drummer
Man he's got a sick pocket-solid strong player ! I think some is because those looks like 2B sticks and he's such a strong player each note really pounds out clearly-you can see "the groove" as well as hear it when he plays. I think my room is shaking-even here LOL.
I know, he is like a linebacker playing the drums. It’s like you can feel the weight behind each note...it’s something else!

NouveauCliche

So are you saying going on after Mike Mitchell was like what the other bands at Live Aid felt like going on after QUEEN? That’s some powerful stuff right there. I coulda left Live Aid after that 😉
I assume that was the feeling haha.

My only saving grace was that they liked OUR showcase enough that this year they invited us to give a presentation on how to use the 15 minutes time allotted for the maximum benefit - we got a standing O in a room full of professionals - which is absolutely atypical.

However - that's a group effort - so I can only take 25% credit MAX haha.

Hewitt2

Ok. I just found some more insanity courtesy of Chris Coleman.

I think it's important to note that in this video he's using s single bass drum pedal. He has a sick foot. He may have a double pedal set up in the first video but I don't think he uses it. Damn.
Man thats got a serious Dennis chambers “in the pocket” vhs vibe. Effortlessly moving between deep groove and massive chops.

Chris’s internal cpu is like at 20% here when the rest of us mortals would be gasping for breath.

As an aside he is a really really nice guy. Very easygoing and always happy. You can see that even in his playing. There is a joyousness to the insanity.

MntnMan62

I agree. When I saw the first video Dennis immediately came to mind. And it’s not just because of the color of his drums. He’s so smooth and lays down one incredibly infectious groove. I need to find some recorded stuff of him to put on my iPod. I continue to be blown away.